NZX Revisited


Yup, I was at NZX again, but not to repeat that fiasco at Full House. I was there to meet some ex-classmates from my Kuantan days and since one of them lived nearby and SK wanted so much to see the Disney thingy there (we ended up taking pictures of the tarps they use to cordone off the exhibition area). Kit brought his wife, kid and cousin (my dar pinged immediately!). Kit's baby took an immediately liking to me, but later switched to my other classmate, Ko. We hypothesised that it was due to his moustache. Ko came with Rene (his future wife) who also happens to be from the class next door. And SK was all clingy-clingy and feeding me stuff at the dinner table, so that kinda makes it look like a reunion of 3 couples. Sure to cause a stir in the rumour mill. The ones married with kids have their family to worry about. Those planning to get married have all the preparations to stress over. SK and I merely nod.

We were supposed to eat at 7:00pm, but it was delayed for an hour due to tardiness and indecisiveness on the makan venue. Straight guys also so pengz one. Finally, we decided on a kopitiam entah apa nama at the side of the NZX square. It had an amazing selection of food ranging from usual coffeeshop fare to other oriental and continental food. Food was OK, but drinks sucked though. We had cajun salmon, spicy clam soup, garden salad and mango lolo. Since Kit's kid had refluxed his whole bottle of milk out all over himself, we decided to move the reunion to his place. We left a little before 11:00pm to let the busy parents wind down. Once again, I left NZX with a t-shirt from Tee Diet (caught them on the last day before they move to Kota Damansara). I love their designs. And just earlier, I bought a deep v-neck jersey from Topman. Come to think of it, I have 5 more new t-shirts from my BKK trip. I have enough tops already, time to get some bottoms!

Comments

Fable Frog said…
So many tops and no bottom? hmmm how can~ LOL
JD Cole said…
but bottom are much more expensive then tops~ ;P LOL!!
Cheryl said…
Wah.... so up to date d ar... :P

and not only straight pengz la... AJ also sama.. cannot make decision... :S
MrBunnyBan said…
"time to get some bottoms"

Eeeeee...jahatnya William! I think you only need one for your needs. :P
J.L said…
more more tops :)

i love tops.
William said…
~Frog:
More for the bottom lo. :P

~JDCole:
Yawor!

~Cheryl:
Kena perli pulak.

~Ban:
And my needs are? :P

~Chester:
I know! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho