Nine

I can't believe it's already 2009. The year kinda blazed through. The
only thing that made me aware of the winding up of the year was the
holidays that were piled up against each other. Nine was the day in
October that I was born on. Nine was the number of the first house I
stayed in KL. Nine is the number of images of my .... Well.... Lol. In
terms of work, tings do not seem to have gotten better, but I have
come to realise an important thing though- the power of delegation.
But I am cautious of it coz when one gets to used to outsourcing one's
'hands' and 'legs', it can be really tough roughing out yourself. My
love life did not see many dramatic and emotional episodes. KH would
agree that our two trips together were the highlights of the year. But
more importantly, I feel that our degree of trust has increased.
Health-wise, my acne has gotten under control and I am in the pink of
health. However, I have begun to see the ravages of time. My social
life is still in the toilet. I'm not meeting as many friends as I
should. I have become the 'not attending by default' guy. Hopefully
people will still remember me. On the homefront, the birth of Cyan my
nephew brought much changes in perspective, focus and priorities in my
family. I wonder what 2009 has in store for me... No specific
resolutions this time round. I just hope to achieve balance in my
life. Wish me luck. On an random note, according to Lillian Too, I'm
supposed to buy a jade disc with an infinity symbol this year. Lol.

--
Regards,
William

Comments

.:: Ant ::. said…
Nine is the auspicious number to the Emperors.

I guess you are doing fine. My prayers and best wishes for all things good to happen to you this new year. ^_^

+Ant+
Legolas said…
I should go read the Lillian Too book as well. Just curious.
Cheryl said…
Errgghh.... so should get the "lucky" bra set then :P to get rid of my bad lucks huh?
MrBunnyBan said…
Of course people still remember you! Some of us just are trying to reach you via the wrong means, apparently. >.>
Darren said…
so, is nine the length of your dick too? lol
William said…
@Ant:
Oh yeah hor... "kau em zhi chuen".
Thanks. Same to you. :)

@Legs:
Try Joey Yap.

@Cheryl:
You need solid gold bra.

@Ban:
What are those wrong means?

@Silencer:
Is it your's? lol

@QueerR:
Happy New Year to you too. *Hugs*.
Twilight Man said…
Happy New Year William! So I will be meeting Lilian Too on January 11th., what should i ask her for you?
thompsonboy said…
Hmmm...your nephew is called Blue?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho