Fai Zhai

In my company, there's this guy who joined my product team last year. We shall call him FZ. He had zero business and technical knowledge of the product, and yet my Fatty Boss pushed him up as a Team Lead. This irked Lan to no end. According to Lan, his only purpose was to sit in on meetings (blindly passing requirements to the technical team), writing e-mails to tai chi responsibility and gain credit for reporting project statuses, Facebook, Facebook and more Facebook. And recently, Fatty Boss even introduced him to my JellyfishHead Project Manager as his assistant in overseeing all the implementation sites. I nearly choked on my water. Well, FZ recently sent me an e-mail asking for technical training material. I conveniently ignored it after my collague told me that he is so useless that even after giving him a sample document, he expects you to change it to suit his context. Later, he added me on GTalk. I rejected that too. I wonder how long before the jig is up. :P.

Comments

.:: Ant ::. said…
You'll meet tonnes more of Fai Zhais during your worklife.

Wish we cld juz stack them up to a bonfire, pour kerosene and whoooosh!

+Ant+
JD Cole said…
hv to concur with anton~

be brave~
Lifebook said…
What to do!! You are not good in polish apple or kiss ass... and he managed to make kiss ass as his career.
Alex said…
You can't ignore him forever.... time to kick his ass!
Twilight Man said…
Lifebook talks like he is good in ass kissing! LOL..
Susah nye hati tengkok Fai Zhais.
Derek said…
The less contact u have with him the better. I mean work wise and personal wise ;-)
JL said…
It's a pity that HR abuse happens. :(
MrBunnyBan said…
Derek is wise: don't let him get to your personal life. At all.

I wonder if the boss will eventually realize how incompetent he is...
Pike-chan said…
And it's time to for fat head to roll.... and as for my case, it went rolling....
TZ said…
Just don't ignore FZ... as what Derek said tried to minimize the contact... observe the situation and strategies to kicking FZ's ass, wait and pray for the day to come... I meant kicking FZ's ass...

I think maybe your Fatty Boss like fat person... it's time to become fat... you might stand a chance to become Project Manager... hehehe :p
famil said…
Exactly like my TL, suddenly wanted to add me to FB... eeeeeee..

I put her on my limited profile list.
Jason said…
Need help in bitch-slapping? :P
Cheryl said…
i never spoon feed my "ma chai". that's y for them i am a bitch head.

i teach them how to fish in stead of giving them fish. :P
William said…
@Anton:
Wahahahah! Burn, baby, burn!

@JD:
I'm a little arsonist.

@LifeB:
I took a wrong turn somewhere.

@Alex:
Heard he went for some interview somewhere. Hope he gets it.

@TwiZ:
Out of sight, out of mind.

@Derek:
His gf used to be my subordinate, but she resigned. Not close la.

@Jim:
HR abuse?

@Ban:
Birds of afeather, flock together.

@Pikey:
He's fat too?

@TZ:
I need to get sausage lips too.

@Famil:
Hahaha. Limited profile? That's a nifty feature.

@Jason:
How much do you charge?

@Cheryl:
They'll starve.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho