Tridiuum

One.
My fatty boss called a colleague of mine to reprimand him for not
supporting him during a resource meeting. However, I left the meeting
thinking that his objective was met. If he didn't get what he wanted,
then I guess that it's his fault for not making it clear with the
other party. Shifting the blame. The weasely way out.

Two.
The funniest thing I've ever seen on the rush hour monorail- a
monorail attendant forcefully extricated a annoying passenger at the
entrance who was blocking a whole load of people who were trying to
alight. Like popping a stubborn pimple! I laughed out loud!

Three.
The simple pleasures of life- Stuck in close quarters with three
Korean Navy boys in a packed monorail car. I now have a new-found
appreciation for men in uniform. Yummy!

--
Regards,
William

Comments

Lifebook said…
Sure you feel a moment of heaven.. :)
Jaded Jeremy said…
I hope Singapore MRT attendants do that too.

Korean?? You didn't tell me that? Are they cute?
.:: Ant ::. said…
Ahhhhh.... squeezed by cuties, any race will do, so as long as they dun come with stinking BO. ^_^

+Ant+
Rae P said…
my first instant question. what were the boys doing there in the first place? xD
[SK] said…
claps for the monorail attendant, he should be given the best employee of the year award~~
TZ said…
Hey Dude, got any picture to show... not you but the Korean Navy that you say are cute... :p The train must have been wet with all your drool :p

What a sad moment... do we really need a Monorail attendants if everyone know what to do? hahahhaaa...

Anton: hahaha... stinking BO... u will get it in Africa if you happen to be there. It's everywhere :-p
[chocoley] said…
Haha, back on reading at this xD wh a derailed exp from yer colleague.
H.a.M.s.A.p said…
I love guys in uniforms..sexy ~
Alex said…
We all love men in uniform :P
Ganymede said…
No way! Korean! Anahasaiyo~~~
thompsonboy said…
where can I find navy korean boys....TELL ME!
William said…
@LifeBook:
Ahhh...

@JJ:
I think the problem not so serious on the MRT.

@Anton:
No BO wor...

@Rae:
Their shipped docked at Port Klang or something.

@SK:
Agreed!

@TZ:
Unfortunately, not many ppl know what to do. Escalator etiquette also still low.

@DazedB:
:)

@Hamsap: @Alex: @QueerR: @Jason: @TBoy:
Hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho