m2u

Maybank has launched their all new Maybank2u interface. A facelift and a few jabs of Botox. But it could really use some sheep placenta shots while they are at it. Looks pretty and classier too, but the screen real estate has shrunk considerably and the response time is atrocious. 3 minutes to load a confirmation screen. Goodness. Hope its just a slow recovery after the major surgery. I guess the system tweaking should be finished soon after all these initial performance hiccups for an improved banking experience. I depend on it a lot ever since Saturday banking was axed. In the meantime, I will have to get used to watching the progress icon spin and spin and spin and spin...

Comments

Lifebook said…
Another Mr Botox in town?
[SK] said…
too much cosmetics do really downgrade the performance, a golden rule for us IT industry.. and it took me more than 5 minutes to just check my account balance!! OMG..
Anonymous said…
hahah... everyone hates the new M2U. the older one was easier to navigate and more structured.
thomas said…
hehe,i rare use m2u system......so im not affected...
Legolas said…
Another reason not to use Maybank?
Little Dove said…
It's kinda slow. Thanks for the update. I checked your blog more often then my online Maybank account. :)
TZ said…
eefehehehe... no impact for me... I don't use m2u.
William said…
@LifeB:
Mr Botox left town.

@{SK}:
Unfortunately, users usually like to comment about the UI.

@Mel:
Resist change!

@Art_Tom:
Use a lot of cash ah? :P

@Legs:
Abandon MBB!

@LittleD:
Yay!

@TZ:
You still owe me a Telegraphic Transfer. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho