FFK

For those of you of who are not familiar with the Cantonese dialect, FFK is an abbreviation of fong fei kei, that literally means to release an aeroplane. It sounds similar to another phrase that is close to my heart, ta fei kei. That means spank the aeroplane which corresponds to Englishs spank the monkey. But that is another topic for another time.

Back to our original story of FFK. This phrase means to not honour an appointment. To not come when you earlier agreed to. When it is a group thing, I really do not bother too much as less people equals more intimacy, but it is in bad taste to FFK if there are reservations involved. Worse still are people who organize the thing but FFK instead. I really do not know what to say at times. Another wondrous example are also people who do not inform you that they will FFK, but rather drop the bomb on you after you go looking for them.

This Syawal month, i take the opportunity to apologise to everyone that I had FFKed.

Comments

Cheryl said…
DEAR... cool down...dont be angry ya...i must remind myself never FFK u :P Maaf Zahir Batin kalau ada ya..
TZ said…
Dude, u sound angry in this entry... chill man! chill!... What are you angry about since you also FFK other people eh! :-p

Anyway, if we happen to go out, I never FFK people... I will let the person know in advance if i could not make it... no FFK in my dictionary :-p
Little Prince said…
it's been a year already since i last saw you.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Totally agree with you. Some people need just asking to be rotan.
H.a.M.s.A.p said…
If people FFK for good reasons, I'm not angry. If people FFK for other stupid reasons, I will get angry wif them too! Like kicking their pi gu to Mars! ^^
thomas said…
FFK people,sometimes if got urgen things i maybr FFK people,but i ll try my best to attend the meeting
Twilight Man said…
I know I definitely didn't piss you but I sure loved your writing composition to get the message tru.... Smile la.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho