Buka Puasa


DNA
Swiped from williamnyk.
Staleness Factor: 6/5 => A blast from the past!

Whenever KH comes back to KL, it is usually a juggling act of priorities. He has to plan time for me and his family. Ditto for me. Sometimes, scheduling is easy. At other times, clashes may happen and we have to accept the disappointment. Fortunately, his recent trip was very fruitful as I managed to occupy 50% of his time in KL. For 3 days in a row, we got to be together and it felt good (his mother grumbled, "Seeing HIM again ah?"). On Saturday, after work (I got an earful from my boss at 9:00am, but more of that in a dedicated post), SK and I went to pick him up at his home and sat down to lunch at Capri Dessert, Seri Petaling. Had an interesting meal of Claypot Rice with Stewed Ribs and Lotus Root. Also had their Fried Seawood Roll that actually looked like mini mussels after it was sliced. Dropped SK off at her home before proceeding to Amcorp Mall. I bought "A Thousand Pieces of Gold" by Adeline Yen Mah at Books Excess for just MYR17.90 (it sells for MYR42.90 at Kinokuniya!). It's a book about the origins of famous Chinese proverbs. KH even dug up a MYR2.90 gay novel. Haha. At around 6:00pm, we picked Apollo up and I subsequently sent KH home. Apollo and I on the other hand proceeded to a steamboat birthday party at SK's for a junior of mine from Kuantan. Had Ruby Red Absolut Vodka in Ribena. Delish! Jack was also there and little did I know, Apollo was eyeing him the whole night. Hehe.

On Sunday afternoon, I managed to spend some intimate time with KH. It had been more than a year since he had seen the inside of my room. Though the incident happened so long ago, we were both still a little hung up about it. But such concerns quickly took a backseat. Somehow, we found the energy to swim at his condo. Eye candy was a cute adolescent with a tanned and lean body. KH accused me of "purposely" bumping into him in the pool. Hehe. However, we cut short the swim as KH was sneezing in the pool. He blamed me for infecting him with my Post-Orgasmic Sniffle Sydrome (POSS). In the evening, I left for Puchong to attend YB Gobind Singh's Mid-Autumn Meet The Rakyat junket. Horrible organisers. Long queues at the buffet that even blocked the view of the stage. Poor lighting too-- a short circuit rained sparks on YB Loh Gwo Burne. The PA system was really bad and the performances (Indian dance, line dance, hip-hop, etc) were kinda sunk by that.

The main itinerary item on Monday was to visit Aquaria KLCC. I took a day off seeing that I have 28 days to clear by December. In the morning, I did some banking and visited the dermatologist. Then to kill time waiting for KH to arrive, I WIFI-ed at Starbucks Kotaraya. Mel joined KH and I for beef ball noodles at Restoran Shin Kee, Jalan Pudu. I love their broth and beef balls, but the tripe was a bit tasteless in my opinion. Can't say I can compare Aquaria to Singpore's Underwater World as that was too long ago. But it is definitely better than Langkawi Underwater World. Managed to catch the sand tiger shark feeding but it was kinda spoiled by the lousy commentators. The guy was reading off a script in horribly-broken English and it didn't help that the script read like an SPM essay. Skipping that halfway-through, we went back to see the fantastic Arapaimas and Lion Fish. Finishing Aquaria in just over an hour, we wanted to visit Galeri Petronas, but it was closed due to the revised opening hours during the fasting month. So I sent him home and gave him a peck on the cheek... until next time dear...

Comments

Fable Frog said…
hmmmm buka puasa~ somehow i don't think it is the food fasting... i think it is the showing of the inside of the room! :P
TZ said…
Dude, I got a bit confuse here with the title... can explain a little ah... :-)
Cyclohelix said…
Hmm, Buka Puasa after long time did not see KH? XD
Cheryl said…
dear7,i had the same thought as u :P
Medie007 said…
hahaha... puasa?? Hmmm was it the puasa I'm thinking of?
Little Dove said…
Adeline Yen Mah's books are always a good read. Glad to hear you enjoyed 'buka puasa'. *wink wink*
William said…
@All:
Fasting involves no food, no water, no SEX.

@LittleD:
Good read ah? I might get to it in a few months. haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho