Bossy

I am sure that everyone thinks that their boss is the worst boss this side of Jinjang. Nearly as sure as there are lucky bastards out there who have nice bosses who appreciate and respect them. For me, everytime my boss opens his mouth, I get annoyed. To show that he is contributing, he would expect the whole world sitting there beside him wasting time on his indecisiveness and lack of grip on reality. And the way he talks, goodness, so condascending. He goes on and on, using his favourite words and phrases.

INDIRECTLY. Then what happens directly?

THUMB OF RULE. sic. What a dumbass.

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. As if he will admit making a mistake.

TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. What extent is that? We will never know.

Bersyukurlah if you have a good boss. To the unlucky ones, sabar itu separuh dari iman.

Comments

Darren said…
will ur boss come across what u wrote? lol :x
Legolas said…
Thumb of rule? What's that?! A thumb that rules all??
Darren said…
legolas: it's the boss' favourite expression la 口头禅
Jason said…
Good lesson for Ramadhan month. Alhamdullilah.
Twilight Man said…
My HKG boss was the worst tempered animal in this world. He could yell inside the plane, 5 star restaurants or even at the HKG's MTR. I even had to stupidly consult a medium for help! Today he purrs like a kitten after my karmic debts paid back to him. My blog will show his face later today!
[chocoley] said…
[I] actually/honestly hate tht kind of ppl, wht are they thinking?

Being bossy is next to be a god? watta.
famil said…
hi hik..

my boss one day duperb, next day psycho
Vengelyne said…
Ditto.
New one to me.
Ditto.
Ditto.

I'm good. And you? Can't email like we used to. Office banned access to external emails. :(
Prash said…
Trust me, your boss is not the worst kind ...You haven't met mine~
savante said…
Aiks. What a peculiar boss!
William said…
@Silencer:
I hope not. Eek.

@Legs:
Haha. Bengong.

@Jason:
Amin....

@TZone:
This is second time I've heard of HKG bosses who like to shout.

@DazedBlu:
Yeah. I think my boss like the sound of his own voice.

@Famil:
Keeps you on edge!

@Venge:
Oic. I also susah nak berinternet. Will try to e-mail or facebook ya anyway...

@Prash:
Be your own boss!!

@Savante:
Do drs have bosses?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho