Sore

I am bloody down with a sore throat today though I had resisted the temptation of my sister s homemade durian cakes and religiously drank water. Must be the fries, nuggets and apple pie from McD yesterday. lol. Other than that, my legs are also kind of sore from Sunday s swim with KT after a really long hiatus. And regarding my soreness with the whole Bar Council issue, I finally saw a voice of reason in The Star. An far sighted view by Karim Raslan in his column Ceritalah. An excerpt... Sweeping such issues under the carpet and intimidating people from discussing them just puts off the day of reckoning. A few days back, I was indeed a little sore with KH too, but that turned out quite good coz he immediately kissed the boo2 and made it a whole lot better. Hehe. Enough of being sore, time to get better.

Comments

Little Dove said…
For a moment, I thought the sore with KH was another kind of 'sore'. ;p

Have enough rest and drink plenty of fluids! Get well soon.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Join the club. I got sore, at times painful, feet at the moment.

Drink lots of water (not cold one ar). Get well soon!
Leon Koh said…
get well soon... so that you can take the durian again
Cheryl said…
the weather is making the sore bad... bad air... drink more h2o. that's the only thing we can do..mine doesnt get any better... so i drank beer today. LOL
Anonymous said…
get well soon!
ikanbilis said…
get well soon!the sick season isn't over yet!
Anonymous said…
Best remedy for sore throat..... gargle with salt water at nite b4 u go to sleep and again in the morning. Do try....it never fails to work.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Oh yes, similar to rusty's suggestion, can try Listrine too.
William said…
@LittleD:
Eeeeeeeee.... dun have such things!

@Leon:
Still I'll avoid it. :(

@Rusty: JJ:
I prefer Bactidol. :D

@All:
Thanks all! I'm all better now. Having a "Green Goodness" at the The Lawn right now for detox!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho