Lapse

I am glad that whatever storm that was brewing has blown over. It all boils down to communication. Letting one s intentions known. Letting one s understanding known. The management of expectations. We always make our own assumptions, and that usually causes us to give kneejerk reactions. I am trying to tell myself to practise restraint. To hold my tongue. To reread correspondences before sending them out. I am bound to lapse in these practises once in a while, but at least some bad situations can be preempted and in my opinion is better than nothing.
Speak up. Ask if you are unsure. Peace.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
There's always no rights and wrongs, it's the intention that counts. Just my opinion.

Peace? Only when one puts down his ego and pride.
Pike-chan said…
Glad it was over, but sometimes I just wish i could handle myself better and dealing with the rest of the people and things while in the storm.
Legolas said…
My stupid client prefer to criticised first before do anything when in fact they have no clue about what they criticised.
William said…
@Twilight:
Yes, EGO!

@Pikey:
Your people skills should be quite geng one le...

@JJ:
;P

@Legs:
Your client not human le.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho