Face the Facts

My honeymoon is over. Work will start to pile up. Not to say that my plate is empty now, but the pace is to my liking. Sigh. Starting tomorrow, i will go to a new project site. Internet access is restricted, so you might hear less from me. Officially, I am still part of my old site, so in reality, I have to handle shit at 3 places. And the fun thing is that the new project needs to go live in December by hook or by crook. Fun days ahead. I will let the screwed up management fight over my official status and pray that things do not blow up everywhere simultaneously. Keeping my fingers crossed. Will be nearer to KLCC now, so for those of you who are nearby, do give me a buzz. Wish me luck. I hope I survive.

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
Good luck and please take care of yourself first hor. *hugs*
Darren said…
gor,take care. hugs :)
Anonymous said…
Good luck. U have pulled thru other projects and if u can go thru those..i am sure u are able to go thru this. Like they say, God only gives you task that will make u grow mentally, spiritually and emotionally. Treat this as a moment of growth. Cheers
Anonymous said…
good luck... kalau tidak page us for lunch bitching :P
Twilight Man said…
Hey call me, lunch on me!

I almost finished reading all yr past blogs till 2006. Goodness, your blogs taught & inspired me a lot. Your photo collections are damn pretty good, sure can sell to ad agencies. I'm feng shui freak & excited to see your Pitcher Plant which I've been hunting to buy. I had one which I yanked off from Penang Hill and money really started pouring to my house. Since it died, no more $$. Where did you see it being sold? OUG I guess.

Have a nice day!
William said…
@JJ:
Hehe. My health is my first priority.

@Silencer:
Thanks di. Hugs.

@Anon:
Hopefully lo... thanks

@JL:
Mesti!

@Twilight:
You work near there too? Hehe. Wah! So kwa cheong read so far back? Pitcher Plants supposedly attracts wealth, then sure got ppl sell.

@Jason:
Thanks. :)
Cheryl said…
dear.. stay strong lo... if frust, quit je.. i support u!
Twilight Man said…
I work near your home. Lunch is out, dinner maybe.
Anonymous said…
Honeymoon's over? Double meaning? -)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho