Rainy BKK

A string of unfortunate incidents in BKK. Really not "smooth"...

:(

I arrived to find that my room wasn't booked, so I had to share a room with my boss. Ugh. And I forgot to bring my camera!

:(

Been in BKK for four days and I didn't even get a chance to go sight-seeing. Work. Work. Work.

:(

Due to the rain, dinner was confined to the food court near my serviced apartment. Ugh. From the balcony, I saw that the weather was clear, but when I went down to swim.... I saw dark clouds swirling behind the building and gale-force winds startng to blow.

:(

On the morning that the driver was supposed to pick us up, the engine couldn't start. When we called for a cab, the car managed to start. And we had to run in and out of the lobby to make and receive calls while lugging a heavy projector.

:(

During the last minute, my boss (the main presenter) had to fly back to KL because his wife delivered ahead of schedule. His son is now under observation due to contamination in the womb.

:(

Before my boss left, he told me to move into his room. I spent 15 minutes in the dark because I couldn't get my card to work. And after I moved in, I found out that they had found another occupant for it and I had to move out again.

:(

The people who attended the demo were quite troublesome and they kept asking stuff that stumped us or was difficult to proove. My other boss was also not in his best form as he had only slept 9 hours in the span of 3 days due to a previous demo.

:(

Saw quite a number of cuties.

:)

KH cheered me up.

:)

Comments

Fable Frog said…
OH.............. boy! hope the luck change for the better soon...
Fable Frog said…
wait are u back in KL already?
mARCus said…
well, just one of those days, aint it? nothing u cant handle, i believe...

just stay positive!

:)
Cheryl said…
Dear.. cheer up.. from the :( to :).. the luck is getting better, isnt it? Hang on and u r back soon!!! I miss u! *hugs
Ganymede said…
Holy cow... That must have sucked...

*hugs
Jason said…
Ergh... hope the next trip will be better then.
Little Dove said…
When it gets the darkest the stars come out. The fog is lifting.
Leon Koh said…
isn't the last point the most important?
Alex said…
Awwww..... that's so sweet of KH.
Darren said…
guess the last point made ur trip very worthwhile hor?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Aiyoh, you poor thing. Hope many better things are just around the corner for you lah.
William said…
@FableF:
Arrived on Friday. It was OK actually. Learnt to appreciate my fatty boss more .Lol.

@Marcus:
When it rains, it pours. Haha.

@Cheryl:
:)

@QueerR:
Sucked? :P

@Jason:
For sure!

@LittleD:
They are twinkling right now. :)

@LeonK:
Yes, it is. :)

@Alex:
Hehehe.

@Silencer:
It is worthwhile. :P

@JJ:
Hope so too!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho