La Senza


collageLaSenza
Swiped from williamnyk.
Remember my shopping spree not too long ago? Well, I participated in a HSBC contest on that day and I actually won! Filled in about ten entry forms. Had to guess the value of the Guess products on two mannequins. SK and I guessed from a range of MYR10k to MYR30k. Guess we were close to have won MYR1000 worth of shopping vouchers. Hehe. Unfortunately for me, the vouchers are all for La Senza. -_-||. No La Senza Men in Malaysia, dammit! Sigh. Perhaps I'll start wearing lacy panties...

Comments

Fable Frog said…
Oooo~ la senza~ get those fluffy slippers! The the red corset one looks nice too~ :D Then like that SK untung lor~ keke
Legolas said…
Gasp! 1000 worth of lingerie for SK!! She's going to turn into a sexy lady!
Will said…
Wait, I thought you already wear lacy panties.
[chocoley] said…
nice, fab fab! perks :)
Cheryl said…
eerrgg... wearing lacy n sexy kind of undies, i felt very itchy! :P hahaha...btw... give me 10,000 also wont be sexy le...

Dear7: U wanna get one ? :P
Ryan said…
Get a pair of fabulous pink, lacy lingerie and leave it around to be seen when pesky aunties come and interrogate your 'singlehood'.
William said…
@LifeB:
I dun have pink in my uw drawer... hmmm

@FableF:
Wah, you always baca katalog diorang ke?

@Legs:
Errr... hmmm.

@Will:
Blek.

@DazedBlu:
:D

@Cheryl:
:P

@Ryan:
They might think that I'm starting to crossdress.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho