Hair Icon Studio

KK, my stylist has officially opened his new hair salon, Hair Icon Studio, Citrus Park OUG. He left Snips with another senior stylist Josdon, and they practically brought the whole clientelle over. Passing by his old place, one can really see how quiet things have become. Kinda like a soft launch, there was no extravagance involved. No lion dance or ribbon cutting. Just lots of food-- curry chicken, fried beehoon, fried rice, fried springrolls, fried chicken, stewed pork with monk ear fungus, sushi, fish fillet, sausages and butter prawn, Even vodka was poured. Quite a quiet affair with his regular customers and family (all either in the hair or makeup line!). His new place is very simple. Clean lines and the main colour theme is BnW. SK and I didn't get him any flowers but went a little unconventional with an aromatherapy burner and essential oils from Australia. Threw in a beanie fortune cat as well.

The week before, I had already visited him for my hair cut and thank goodness there were ongoing promotions. Since chemical services were half off, I dyed my hair as well, but the result was too natural. Can only see the colour clearly under the sun. -_0". Cheryl also got her hair done that day. Normal prices are kinda like what I paid for at Snips. Hope his new business goes well.

Comments

Legolas said…
Is it wrong to cut my hair at the RM12 quick cut place?

I have to raise my status.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho