Grim Fandango


Grim Fandango
Swiped from Kressara.
Recently, I've noticed that I always scan through the obituries section in the newspaper. Not that I am expecting to see anyone I know there, but I once found out about the death of my university lecturer through it. Don't worry, I am not getting into a depressive state or getting morbid, just one of the weird things I do, I guess.

I have done my best in the race, I have run the full distance, and I have kep the faith. -- Timothy 4:7

P.S.: Jaded Jeremy, you still weirder. :P.

Comments

[chocoley] said…
tht was a bit interesting on the other hand.. it sounds weird eh? but i get it as you've said.

btw linked yew up :)
Fable Frog said…
*gasp*~ well at least if i die, you'll know~ LOL
famil said…
and they always put in there "passed away peacefully".

I wonder if its really true :p
Corgant said…
Oooo, I played this game when i'm Form 1, very very fun game and very confusing, have to listen to every word to the characters and behind it a much more scam and drama.

A bullet shot that can petrified you with flowers!! lol

Well if one think too much to die, eventually they will die, drained their mentally state.
Mr.D said…
Your lecturer died, so you started scanning obituaries?

You must be close with him/her then...
William said…
@DazedB:
Thanks DazedBlu. Do you have an RSS feed?

@FableF:
Provided your family spends the money on a obit. :P

@Famil:
Takkan "died horribly". :P

@Brian:
Yeah! I remember the flower gun. I am dying as I type. :P

@Darren:
Err, not particularly. I didn't start my habit from that.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Omg, how did I miss this post? Apa ni about me being weirder? I thought you never commit in the first place? You're biased! *Sticks tongue ut*
lazyfellow said…
which lecturer of ours died?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho