DainTi Hill


collageDainTi2
Swiped from williamnyk.
There are many things that I have not done with KH before. Many things that "normal" couples take for granted. I'm NOT talking about candles and leather straps in the bedroom, but I could be. These are the things that make LDRs sucky. But never mind, better late than never. On the Friday that KH was still in town, I took a 3-hour lunch break (just a few days later I received an e-mail broadcast from HR regarding punctuality, :P) to sing karaoke with KH, SK and Apollo. Yes, people, I have not done this thing that is to be done by all Cina Punya Cina couples-- Pay money to sing off key in a dimly-lit room. Well, I found that KH is not an exceptional singer, but at least he does try. Didn't sing any yuk ma duets and there was nothing as romantic as The Chief's declaration of love for Janvier through song during Apollo's birthday KTV session, but I ain't complaining. Holding hands and singing something together does generate a special feeling. And the stolen kisses are definitely a plus (must be on CCTV somewhere, :P). I got back to work and they went off for a movie at The Pavilion.

By the time I got there, their mmovies had not ended, so I went shopping for underwear at Tangs. MYR50 for 4 pieces of Private Structure! o.O. At around 7:00pm, I met up with them and a special guest, Pikey for dinner at DainTi Hill, The Pavilion. The reason we went there was because the menu was quite unusual and fresh. And I'll just nonchalantly mention here that everything is 50% off with a Citibank credit card. Hehe. Ordered loads of stuff-- Grapefruit and Diced Chicken Salad (must order!), Chicken and Papaya Soup (boobs can never be too big), Prawn and Broccoli Consomme (recommended), Pork Ribs Seafood Soup, Sauteed Imperial Beefsteaks (tender and juicy, best had with white rice), Baked Escargots (too much cheese, too little escargot), Sauteed Asparagus (good!), Grilled Eel in Special Sauce (served with tonnes of bonito flakes), Baked Rice Stuffed Roll (giant roll), Seafood Udon (too Singaporean), Spicy Chicken with Pine Nuts (overly-fried), and Braised Clam & Frog Meat (sedap). Phew! In the beverages section, they have interesting vinegar drinks. Do avoid the shaved ice desserts. Nothing special.

It really made my Friday seem extra long and work (if I even accomplished anything at all) more tolearable.

collageDainTi1

Comments

Will said…
I can loan you some leather straps. Just wipe 'em down before sending them back.
Pike-chan said…
thanks for the meal arrangement, it was just wonderful !!

and you got all the dish names correct!! ooohh... it's grapefruit...
Fable Frog said…
wah so many food~ and i never ever saw any private structure at tangs before...
Legolas said…
That is a very very strange fusion Japanese restaurant. Maybe can go and try out.
William said…
@Will:
Will pop 'em in an autoclave if you like.

@Pikey:
Coz I had the bill!

@FableF:
Got!

@Legs:
Go before the promo ends.
Darren said…
gor,u never bring me there one.
William said…
Promotion lasts till end of September. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho