Nephew


Cyan
Swiped from williamnyk.
Statistics:

Name: Cyan

DOB: 16th of June 2008

Sex: Male

Weight: 3.59kg

Place of Birth: Serdang Hospital, Selangor

The newest addition to my family, Cyan (cikgu-cikgu dia mesti bengang camno nak pronounce nama dia. I think it sounds like a country singer's name. :P). I'm officially an uncle. Oh well. The cute little tyke was born via c-section as his neck was caught in the umbilical cord. Luckily it didn't interfere with his breathing. It just caused everyone a LOT of anxiety because he seemed to be taking an extended stay in the womb. After two days of waiting and worrying, the eviction notice was finally issued. In the looks department, he inherited my sister's ham chim peng face and my family's trademark slitty eyes. His mouth is his father's. So far, he has just been sleeping, eating and shitting a lot. The lazy bum sleeps mostly during the day and causes havoc for his parents at night. Luckily it's EURO 2008 on TV these days. His eyes are really heavy and he just opens one at a time. He's perpetually hungry and my sister doesn't carry him much coz everytime he smells her, he'll automatically go for her boobs! Treats his mum like a walking milk bar. My mum is currently helping out during the confinement period.

Should I be the good (spoil him!) or the bad (discipline him!) uncle?

P.S.: The collage includes a pic of Cyan's dried up umbilical cord.

Comments

Cheryl said…
He is cute!!!! I spoilt him... u displin him la... since i dunno how to displin people
Jaded Jeremy said…
Uncle already hor. Must guai guai hor.
Katetricia said…
haha ADORABLE!!

and very unique name !!! CYAN !

agrees with Cheryl, disciplinary job has always been a male's job!

Thank God Cyan is out safe and sound, and mommy is doing fine too.

Congs Uncle Williams! :D
Ryan said…
Congrats Uncle Will!

Let the parents do the disciplining.

Just be the fabulous uncle you know you are!
Leon Koh said…
Congras for being an uncle.. my sentiments exactly go spoilt him and let the parents do the rest.. haha
Jason said…
Who chose the name eh? Yeah, spoilt him cos I think your sister will do the opposite. ^^
William said…
@Cheryl:
I think I sure cannot tahan and will scold lo.

@LifeB:
Thanks.

@JJ:
Why must guai?

@Kate:
Yaloh. The name so uncommon. Har, not mother teach meh? Thanks.

@Ryan:
Yes, I'm fab!!

@Leon:
A tempting suggestion...

@Jason:
Yeah, my sister is the Dragon Lady type. :P
Unknown said…
wow~ i like the name.. =p ya i can imagine half the malaysian population trying to pronounce it as 'cien' -.-

anyway! spoil him!
William said…
@Frog:
THanks. :)

@Aaron:
Welcome. :). CIEN! Haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho