Submit, Damn You!

After putting off the Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 problem at my old site for weeks, I have finally found the time and the perfect environment to simulate the problem. Preliminary findings suggest that after installing the security enhancements, the RequiredFieldValidators on longer allow a form to submit normally, hence my log in problem. I do not know whether this is an issue with .NET Framework v1.1 or perhaps there is something special about the server configuration as it works fine on my boss' laptop. Grrr. If it is truly the validation controls that are causing havoc, then there would be sweeping fixes across the system! Crap! So sienz. I hate X-files. :(.

Comments

Pike-chan said…
why still use so ancient stuffs de... now already 2.0 and some already started using 3.5
Jaded Jeremy said…
I don't understand a single word you said :-) But hope things are not as bad as you think lah.
ikanbilis said…
my pirated XP is going nuts too. i lost all my basic games then calculator, then paint then media player. i'm going nuts!
William said…
@Pikey:
Old system mah old technology lo. :P

@JJ:
The implications are quite bad.

@IkanB:
Belilah Ori. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho