Hans Solo?

Just watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom the other day on TV and it really brought back memories. Noticed a small bit of trivia. In the opening scene, the night club that Indy was in was called

Club Obi Wan

And the Chinese kid Short Round is sooooooooo cute. In the final scene, we get to see Harrison Ford shirtless and it's quite acceptable. I just hope there will not be an attempt in Crystal Skull. Don't want it to end up like a aged Clint Eastwood sex scene. I also used to love immitating the Thuggee priest, chanting

"Kali Ma, Kali Ma, Shakti he!"

together with childhood best friend, Pash. Disturbing, kan? Oh well, so much for reminiscing.

Comments

Jason said…
Memang disturbing :p
Are we going to watch Kingdom of The Crystal Skull then?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Errr you think that's disturbing? According to numerous people, it seems that when I was really young, I sang along whenever the Solat comes onto the tv ;-)

I plan to catch the movie. Hope it's as least as good as the previous ones.
Derek said…
Not really a fan of Indie, even though I have watched them before.

Still, I would most probably watch Crystal Skull anyways.
Unknown said…
I have never watched a single Indiana Jones movie and i am proud of this fact. He he.

But hei old people can be sexy too. :P
William said…
@JasonC:
Hmmm... I'd rather watch HellBoy2!

@JJ:
I prefer "Alhamdullilah Syukur Nikmat" and "Hijrah". I can't do the Azan well.

@Derek:
You watch any and every movie!

@DaoHui:
Har...... tak pernah! Ah... you prefer the more matured type...
Will said…
In the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark, when he escapes in the seaplane with his pilot Jock, the registration number in the plane is 0B-3P0 :P

Oh, and Daohui...thanks! heh heh

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho