Pull and Bear


Pull and Bear
Swiped from williamnyk.
Received an SMS entitling the bearer to a free Pull and Bear T-shirt the other day and I so happened to be at KPMG Tower slogging for some stupid demo. I immediately rushed over to One Utama and I happened to be the third person to redeem. So damn kiasu hor? The salesperson was surprised:

"SMS tu baru je dihantar!"

I took one girl's T for HP (as SK couldn't fit it, :P) and SK took one guy's T for me. Supposedly costs MYR109. Looks quite nice but the brand is blatantly splashed on the front in big, bold words and in eye-catching colours. MYR109-- that's my worth as a walking sandwich man perhaps?

Comments

Cheryl said…
:( (as SK couldn't fit it, :P) Sounds so insulting dear! :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
RM109 for a t-shirt? What is the world coming to??

Yes, you'll blend in nicely here in Singapore ;-) Wuahaha.
M|key^^ said…
memang kiasu punya orang..... lolx... :x
Derek said…
I still don't understand why u can't get a T for yourself and SK get one for herself. Guy must get gal's one and vice versa is it?

And yeah, baby is kiasu ;P
savante said…
Free mah. Take ape la.
Melvin Mah said…
Kiasu betul!!! Jom gi singapore!! Hohoho.......takpe la like Paul said it's free~
ikanbilis said…
my friend colin works part time at pull and bear =)

and i found my dream hoodie too!
William said…
@Cheryl:
True mah. :P

@JJ:
Not yet THAT level la.

@Mikey:
:P

@Derek:
Already explain hor? :P

@Savante: @Jason: @M5l:
Yes, gratis!

IkanB:
You love hoodies don't you?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho