News from the Frontline


Anonymous.
Swiped from chezrump.
Here's an update on my facial condition. After my third appointment with Dr. Chang, he declared that I need not go back for follow up treatments anymore! Yay! Prescribed me a two-month antibiotic course and asked me to continue with his cleaning regiment ("your skin will become prettier and prettier"). My forehead is now back to normal after two months (and more than MYR300) and the ones on my cheek have begun to subside. Since I was there, I let him check out the itchy and scaly patch on my foot. Tried all sorts of fungal creams on it, but it still didn't go away.

"I'll have to scrape it. It'll only hurt a little."

He put on his surgical mask. Pulled on some latex gloves and a scalpel magically appeared in his hands. He scraped the dried skin on to a piece of glass. Some chemicals from reagent bottles were then dripped on it and put over a flame. Having done that, he examined the dried skin under a microscope! After ten minutes:

"It's not fungus. It's eczema."

No wonder the creams didn't work. This is what I get for consulting a pharmacist instead of a doctor. I'm just glad that I have control over my skin again. Thanks doc!

Comments

Cheryl said…
eczema?! so the doc can cure it bo??
Jaded Jeremy said…
So you're damn handsome now, is it? ;-)
Medie007 said…
ooooo
u ada eczema also! :D :D
who's this dr. chang? introduce! :D
Pike-chan said…
oohh eczema?!! i got another fren who got a serious case too and he got this dermatologist at jln imbi area... heard is quite good.
Hasbullah Pit said…
excema bukan untuk budak-budak sahaja?
Little Dove said…
Glad you got it treated. Little Dove says hello to William's beautiful skin. :)
Will said…
I always thought you were "prettier and prettier" anyway, but now that a medical doctor said it maybe you'll believe it, too. :-)
Jason said…
Oh yay! Actually someone told me that cleaning the skin with salt water helps too but I don't know whether that really works or not.
William said…
@Cheryl:
Seems ok lo. Just gave an ointment.

@JJ:
Hehe.

@AhB: @Pikey:
Jalan Pudu.

@Pikey: @Savante:
I memang got one. Sensitive to "rough" touch. Hehe.

@Sebol:
I'm still budak2 ma.

@LittleD:
Haha. So cute.

@Will:
I believe it!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho