BKK III: TG0419


collageBKKDay3
Swiped from williamnyk.
... Continued from here ...

On the last day, the presentation was repeated for the Managing Director and it was dumbed down to make things flow faster. Good feedback but it all boiled down to monetary negotiations. The MD was kind enough to give us commemorative notes of the King's 80th Birthday. Cool. Lunch was at Esplanade Mall again, but this time we had local fare-- green curry, fishcakes, tomyam, sweet and sour fish and stir-fried vegetables. Dessert was low fat yoghurt with fruit toppings at Red Mango. Everything ended early, so we took an earlier flight home. But still, we had plenty of time to burn at the airport. I just went around taking photos for a couple of hours while my boss went for a foot massage. The flight home was much lousier than the one took flying into BKK. The stewardess were obviously ground crew material by SQ standards and had attitude. The head stewardess refused to take my tray and expected me to neatly put everything in before taking it. I should have just ignore her. They were slow in serving non-alcoholic drinks but were zealously pouring wine and VSOP. For the first time, I had pork chop for an in-flight meal and boy was it tough (reminds me of a late Lydia Sum scene in "It's a Mad, Mad World"). There was also no movie, but some focus on Beyonce Knowles. During my flight in, I managed to watch only 90% of "The King of California". I'm itching to know the ending????

Bought some DOM Benedictine for my sister and by the time I reached the baggage belt, my luggage had not come out yet. Talk about inefficent. But when the luggage eventually spiralled up, it was easy to recognize my bag this time round-- from the damage it sustained during the flight to BKK. :(.

Until the next trip...

Comments

Cheryl said…
eh dear, y tak pergi claim for the bag yang dibuang sampai rosak? ur admin help to get insurance bo?
JJ Jason said…
I wanna go travel also!!!! ISH!
Bengbeng said…
posts about yr trips oways sound interesting. d blog more of yr trips

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho