Kluang


collageKluang
Swiped from williamnyk.
Nestled between Dataran Prima and Aman Suria is a cosy little restaurant called Kluang Noodle House. Just tried it on a whim. Aman Suria has become a weekly haunt for me since there are a lot of eateries there and the traffic situation is calm and parking is ample. What's their specialty you may ask? Hand-made noodles without preservative and what not. The noodles they make are slightly thicker than your japanese ramen, kinda like the Kin Kin Pan Mee that DanielH recommended. The texture is good and firm, without any floury aftertaste. Tried their Curry Tomyam Noodles (an interesting mix of curry and tom yum soup with a generous seafood toppings), Rendang Chicken Dry Noodles (a lemak-y, whole chicken thigh rendang served on dry noodles, minced pork and vegetables) and Ma Lat Noodles (Taiwan-style spicy noodles. I find it a bit oily due to the chilly oil used, but I guessed that can't be helped). Good food and big portions at a reasonable price. Do give it a try!

Comments

Ganymede said…
OMG. My roommie was telling me to try this place.

Jom jom. I'm coming back to KL soon to see Cherry. :P
Pike-chan said…
oh cool~ I'm working nearby, maybe should try out this place too.
Little Prince said…
did they gib you a big portion of noodles for this post?
Pluboy2 said…
come so near makan also tak ajak. hmph.
Pluboy2 said…
i not only work nearby, i live nearby too!
Alan said…
Seems good. I like thick noodles. That's why I love laksa noodle. Lol.
William said…
@QueerR:
I don't mind a second time.

@Pikey:
:)

@DanielH:
Not sponsored. :P

@JJ:
Seriously spicy. Not for you.

@PluB:
My church near there ma... next time find you swim at your apartment lor...

@IkanB:
Minum!

@Alan:
It should be your "bowl of noodles" then.
Jason said…
OO... I wanna go too!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho