It's a Sony VDay


collageVDay
Swiped from williamnyk.
Technically it was KH and I's second VDay, but we didn't celebrate it last year because we had just started off late January and were away from each other. We really haven't really understood how much we loved each other. So, this year, we officially celebrated it as as our first VDay as described here. Since most of the salient points had been blogged about, let me just fill in some of the holes.

Yes, we did celebrate it the "tourist-y" way at KL Tower. And true enough, I did pull a long face when I had trudge around Bukit Nanas carrying a 3kg laptop bag in the sweltering heat. Oh, wait... KH offered to carry my bag, but still I sulked. :P. KH had wanted to exchange some SGD, so when actually stopped at a money changer near the Bukit Nanas Monorail station and the guy actually offered to give us a "student rate". This has no importance in the story, just trying to jemur nyawa a bit. Indulge me.

By the time we found our way there, my mood had lightened and we started cam-whoring already. So long since we actually took photos as a couple. Too little in my opinion... The walk up was quiet and we had the chance to be ourselves for a while. To be less restrained. At the counter, the overly-courteous staff asked where we from, to which I answered, "Kuala Lumpur". That answer got us 50% off the ticket price. Yay! At the observation deck, I had a hell of a time trying to find the best setting for capturing the KL skyline behind the main subject. It was always too bright. Will have to consult Alex or Apollo.

Dying for a Lychee Frappacino, we walked to Wisma Genting's Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. In between the sips of blended ice, I handed KH my handmade Valentine. One of my rare attempts at DIY cards. The card I made has a sister card, and that is in SK's possession. We didn't really have any dinner plans, so we joined SK and Apollo for dinner at Heaven Fusion, Sri Petaling. More customers than usual on that day, but I guess that is to be expected at other places as well.

It was a poignant trip sending KH home. Due to some employment pass problems, the trip was cut short. Had to bid each other adieu. Held each other close for quite some time. But still, goodbyes had to be made. Our hands had to let go. Lips had to part. Until next time, my dear...

P.S.: For my 1st Year Anniversary and VDay, KH bought me a Sony PSP. It was something I had been hankering for for quite some time. From the fat predescessor till the release of it's slimmer brother. I had always brushed it off as a whim, but KH actually made it a reality for me. I got it two days before VDay as it was too big a secret for KH to keep. Pulled me aside, kissed me and pulled out a black plastic bag (such a romantic). I took a peek in and I saw the picture of a PSP emblazoned on the side. I didn't know how to react. I couldn't believe it. I put it down and just hugged KH into little itty-bitty pieces. I on the other hand got KH a leather and silver bracelet, customized with two charms-- a lock and key and an anchor.
P.P.S: Even SK got me a card and an etching knife to kick-start my art craze from my undergrad days. Still have not found the mood back...

Comments

Pike-chan said…
waaaaah both of you are so sweet~!! so envy la!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Awwww so sweet. See? Unlikely Mayuri taicho himself would be that romantic, right? :-)
Little Prince said…
PSP... WTF!
................. now you know what i want also la~ LOLs!!!
:D
adrien said…
aaaaaaaaaaaw.

psp ay. (recalls dragon-i yee sang dinner incident) LOL
Mr RM said…
romantic nya.......... so nice
Ganymede said…
Aiye. So lo man tic nye. :P
Magus Young said…
i like the black plastic part though... ish that Sista D .. :)

This scene can do short movie liaw...
Cheryl said…
Haiz... Yee-sang incident.. i sounded like a lost control crazy girl! So pai sei!
William said…
@All:
:) for VDay. :D for PSP.

@Cheryl & Adrien:
At Dragon-i really sat yee tai.
Wai Leung said…
yeah...seriously sweet...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho