Bee-gone

I'm being terrorized by a bee. In the sanctity of my own home. When I use the bathroom in the morning, there will be an ominous buzz outside the window. There is no mistaking it. The annoying bee would dart in and cause me perform evasive manoeuevers. It attacks when I'm brushing my teeth; when I'm sitting on the crapper; when I'm washing my face or hands. When I leave, it leaves. When I try to resume my activities, it intrudes. I duck, I cover. I'm afraid that one day it's stinger will find its mark. So far, I've retaliated once with a copious amount of Ridsect. And I recently found one dead on the floor. But each time, a lone bee would be waiting, to disrupt my peace and quiet. They train replacements it seems. The scheming little buggers. Perhaps it's time I move against the hive......

Comments

Little Prince said…
wooo... it seems that the bees are honry for their honey.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ooooh so you're literally sweet, eh?
Will said…
Hmmmm, a BLU: "Bees Like Us"
Cheryl said…
My grandma told me.. when there is a bee, there must be another one. so, u killed one. left one la...
nyonyapenang said…
The bees must have identified you as supplier of nectar. hahahhaa...
Fable Frog said…
wah~ you are a flower~ hmmm wonder wat type~!
MrBunnyBan said…
it wants your flower...wait, it's already taken.
Medie007 said…
burn the hive! burn burn burrrrnnnn! MUAHAHAHAHA >,<
KopiSoh said…
You are sweet lar datz why bees kam to u ;)
Ganymede said…
OMG you poor thing! Hhahaha.
Z said…
Omg. I think I got stung twice both times by not so poisonous bees I think.
David The Man said…
I think you gonna have phobia for bees, just like Mak Lau Niang Si Bibik, who hates bees so much!
Anonymous said…
amboi...

tibalah masa bunga mekar wangi, dimana si pemetik bunga...

di seberang selat dipisah titi, di tanah kerajaan singa...
Pluboy2 said…
u watch too much bee movie ah?
Jason said…
Can't shut the window?
Magus Young said…
sayang, pegi panggil bomba, n dunt forget to buy 4d for bees
William said…
@DanielH: NyonyaP:
I got honey meh?

@JJ: FireH: Adrien:
Want a taste?

@Will:
Bwahaha. Dangerous le fly to those regions!

@Cheryl:
Then if kill the last one?

@Janvier: Ah Bong:
THat would prove quite difficult. Entah on the roof or what.

@Frog:
Bunga Tahi Ayam.

@Ban:
Skanky as usual.

@QueerR:
:'(

@Alan:
From my father's reaction to stings, I think i also have an adverse effect to the venom.

@DavidTM:
Peace for now.

@JL:
Wah, jual pantun! **clap clap**

@PlubBoy:
Didn't watch le!

@JasonJr:
The window cannot close one...

@Magus:
4D tak bukak bukak!!!
famil said…
You emit a lot of pheromones. thats why it attracts the bees.

go easy on the hormone there dude!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho