2008's Cherry


collageny08
Swiped from williamnyk.
Didn't welcome 2008 with a hangover, but I must say that I could've used more sleep. Quite an eventful day. I started off the year having breakfast with mum, sis and bro-in-law. Later it was lunch with them at Taman Naga Emas, Salak Selatan. A good Pan Mee. Basically not sheets but flattened balls that are individually-washed in water to remove the floury taste. Washed it down with a cooling Kedongdong juice. The coffee shop was already in CNY mood. They had a dancing God of Prosperity on their counter that plays Choi San Tou over and over again in a shrill electronic voice. If only I had a shotgun... Also had a post-snack of tapioca balls, banana fritters and currypuffs. Also managed to kidnap my bro-in-law's PSP for the afternoon (my sister was happy to see him rid of it for a while). Kinda hooked on Brave Story (accessory-making and bird-brawling!).

At around four, SK and I left for Adrien's pool party. Sensing a tardiness factor of seven, we decided to swim first. A fantastic pool with several jacuzzis. The water was warm and clean. After 45 minutes, the host and the rest of the guests started to arrive. Just had a short swim with Janvier and Adrien before drying off and grabbing a bite to eat. Received a belated birthday present from Adrien-- an orange Topman Jersey. Thanks! After spying the rest of them in trunks or board shorts (except QueerR [after I susah-susah got him the scandalous white trunks] and Jason Jr, dang!), SK and I left at around 6:30pm to join my mum, sis and bro-in-law for dinner at Taman Universiti. Amazing. All three main meals with my family. Very rare indeed. Post-dinner activities included night market visitation. Another rarity for me. I must say that it's good start to the year. Cheers.

PS: Thanks for the glass angels, Chester!

Comments

David The Man said…
Hmmm... QR is flashing the white pretty trunk in his blog, but unfortunately, we are not able to see him naked in the wet trunk!
Ganymede said…
Wkakkaka. Everyone is obsessed in seeing me in the trunks huh. Hahahha. :P

Thanks again William and Godfather. :P
Cheryl said…
PSP...perhaps this year u could get one for free :P? hehe...

p/s: hint ini cukup clear tak, heh?
Janvier said…
Oh well - no one else went swimming except the few of us mah Will. Unless you mean Adrien's friends lor, which was darn late by then.
nyonyapenang said…
Family bonding time...everyone must be happy.
savante said…
YEah, where is QR in his white trunks dammit.
Jason said…
Me having sore throat leh that time, not in the mood to swim :(
adrien said…
sorry kept you guys waiting. and well, swimming. hectic la, 2 parties in a row. especially when they'r pot luck! hehe

hope u had fun. :)
William said…
@DavidTM: Savante:
Good things come to those who wait.

@QUeerR:
Welcome. :)

@Cheryl:
Some people pretend to be blur one...

@Janvier:
It was fun anyway. :)

@NyonyaP:
Hehe, yeah. Quality time.

@NakedW:
Thanks and welcome to me bloggie.

@Jason:
Next time lor. :P

@Adrien:
I did have fun. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho