Southbound III (finale): The Tao of Love


collage1
Swiped from williamnyk.
Continued from here...

The clubbing did not drain me as much as I expected. Once again, I arose from my slumber with the first few sunbeams that found its way through the open windows. Sunday was even lazier than Saturday with nothing immediate planned. The whole morning had been gloomy with sporadic rains. Much time was spent on the bed. Things were leisurely enough that we finally had our little heart to heart. I was sulking a bit the night before and KH had noticed. It was noticed but I replied that everything was alright. Just a little prodding and I vomitted out my displeasure and concerns. My little jealousy pangs. Out on the discussion table was also some issues we had encountered the week before regarding our communication and interaction. It's uncanny how these matters can easily be resolved with a hug and a light kiss. And they always small and insignificant when honestly and sincerely talked about.

collage2

We had some kind of breakfast cereal (I suspected wood shavings and saw dust) with un-sweetened soy milk (that partner of mine is damn health-conscious). And I spent some time online, managing to send out Lex's birthday gift and had a nice chat with Joe, a friend's of Pikey. An interesting kid. With even more interesting friends. Heh. Our attempt at having lunch at the nearby foodcourt was foiled by unexpected rainfall. We both ran home in the rain. No love story material here-- no walking in the rain, hand-in-hand, oblivious of the rain. Ended up with a rotten mood and KH being the attentive spouse whipped up some hot instant ramen for me (^^). Feeling happier and fed we moved on to happier things and slept the afternoon away in each other's arms.

collage3

For dinner, we met up with SK and Khiam at Doby Ghaut MRT. All of us walked in the rain again (with umbrellas this time, thanks goodness) to Paradiz Center. Tao's was the name of the place. Pacific cuisine, whatever that means. To me it was basically western fusion. A hearty 7-course dinner with a waiter dripping with enthusiasm and attentiveness (he remembered everyone's choices and preferences). Quite professional with his recommendations. Since there was 4 of us, we nearly ordered everything on the menu, except for the flavoured tea and main courses. Here's my order:
  1. Mango Sherbert
  2. Mushroom Gratin with Lightly-toasted Bread
  3. Pumpkin Soup
  4. Grilled Mushrooms with Vinegared Vegetables
  5. Wai San and Wasabi
  6. Oven-baked Steak
  7. Grape and Mallow Flower Tea
  8. Creme Brulee

Post-dinner shopping was next. With heavly-laden tummies, we trudged over to Orchard in the light drizzle. SK managed to buy a T and KH and I bought more Private Structure (cheaper than Malaysia when on sale) undies. :P. We called it a night and headed home.

collage4

On Monday morning, we finished our last frantic moments together and had to start packing liao. Met up with SK at Lavendar MRT and we had our lunch at Tai Hwa Eating House again. Ordered pork noodles, hokkien mee, baked fish, breaded champignons and fried beancurd. Before boarding the bus back to KL at Jalan Sultan, we had some hot drinks at The Sultan's Kitchen. The farewell wasn't so emotional for me this time as I knew that he would be home soon for Christmas. And in my heart, that's the best Christmas gift...

collage5
GT and LV Dustbin

PS: Finally tried switching. Needs work! :P

Comments

Little Prince said…
i skip the reading to tell you there's something wrong with the first paragraph. same with your previous post. the script is not properly closed thus there's underlink lines when the mouse is scrolled near to it... and THEN! i saw some disturbing words...
switching?
so you HUMP now?
LOLs!!!
ROTL!!!
FASTER... H-A-R-D-E-R!!!
J.L said…
Private structure?

any photos le?
Will said…
Sounds like you can check one thing off the list from that recent meme about "Things I Still Want to Do..."
David The Man said…
Awww... how nice... everything can be resolved with hugs and small kisses... though insignificant, they can mean a lot to someone. And it meant a lot to me when my ex kissed me on my cheek months ago.
mARCus said…
you are on a eating frenzy, arent u?
Pike-chan said…
oh... u managed to catch up with Joe~~ that's great...
Anonymous said…
Drop by to wish u Merry Christmas and Happy 2008, may all you dreams come true this year.
Anonymous said…
Hi dear

Really enjoyed the weekend together. It was nice feeling so close to you again and to have you physically by my side.

*hugs*

KH
Little Prince said…
happy holidays & a blessed new year!!!
William said…
@DanielH:
Far from it!

@Chester:
Haha, I'll copy them into your thumbdrive. :P

@Will:
You remembered!

@DavidTM:
Yes, they can.

@Marcus:
You make me sound like a Great White!

@Joe:
Haha, yeah. Cute guy.

@KopiSoh: @DanielH:
Happy New Year to you too!

@KH:
Me too dear.... I try to be with you more...

@Jason:
:P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho