Pat


8
Swiped from Il Topone.
A little break from Serendah, so meme time! QueerR tagged me again, but I decided to bagi muka coz I can really identify with the number 8. No prize for guessing why.

8 Things I Am Passionate About
{"KH", "$$$", "Anime", "Undies", "Camwhoring", "Friends", "Health", "Food"}

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
Note: Magus did mention something about climbing Ayer's Rock in drag like in "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert", but I don't think so...
{"Married the person I love", "Found job satisfaction", "Found financial freedom", "Reveal my true self to the world", "Travel the world", "Tried every weird cuisine in the world", "Tried out acting", "Get a tattoo"}

8 Things I Say Often
{"OMG", "Wahsei", "Yes, my dear?", "Beh tahan", "Hi, baby", "Shit la you", "Aiyeh", "Har!?"}

8 Books I've Read Recently
{"Fragile Things", "The Sandman: A Game of You", "Dune", "Shadowbred", "The Sandman: Season of Mists", "The Sandman: Fables & Reflections", "8", "8"}

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
Note: I don't think there is any song that I can listen to ad infinitum... but here are a few I fancy.
{"The Carpenter's Goodbye To Love","Madonna's Vogue","Madonna's Take A Bow","Robbie William's Road To Mandalay","8","8","8","8"}

8 Things that Attract Me To My Friends
{"Some are skanky", "Some are fabulousness", "Some are cuter than others", "All are sincere", "Some are funny", "They know how to have fun", "They make me feel at peace with myself", "They make me happy"}

8 People Who Should Totally Do This Meme
{"People who are 8 like me", "8", "8", "8", "8", "8", "8", "8"}

Comments

Ganymede said…
Wakakakak. So pat pat one. :P

Go read other Neil Geilman's stuff. Its awesome.
Janvier said…
GASP! Shit la you! That one also ada?! Then again, we haven't used that for a long time now...what so susah get a tattoo then can join the Trio Tattoed Divas!
Medie007 said…
wah sei... shit la you... why everything you always said also what i always say one... beh tahan...
Magus Young said…
hahah....climb up ayer rock in drag, i think maybe in the klang version is to walk bintang walk in drag and then see how..muahahah
David The Man said…
Bong-bong, those are common phrase, you know! I used to say "Oh dear", "Bastard", "F**king Hell", "Bloody Hell", "Wah lau weh", "what the hell", and "What the f**k". I think got some more lah, such as "you know"...
Jason said…
Tatoo mana?? I mau pergi 8!
William said…
@TBoy:
Iya! Mulut laser pulak tu!

@QueerR:
I think I overdosed on him.

@Jan:
It wouldn't be the same.

@Bong:
I forgot to mention Sampat!

@Magus:
I once saw at Jalan P. Ramlee. Like Mardi Gras.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho