Movie Madness


collage2
Swiped from williamnyk.
After divulging the contents of my music playlist, it is only fair that I extend it to movies and series as well. I shall be the initiator. If it catches on, Hurray! If not, your employer will thank me for not affecting productivity levels at the workplace.

collage1
collage

I know it's a bit troublesome needing to scan the pictures, edit and then upload 'em, but do play along if you have the time. Heck, you can even be a little creative and cover the movie titles with some paper and then take a pic with your camera phone. And as usual, no prize for getting all the right answers, but I might just reward somebody with a little something ...

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
I recognised 4 of them but only remember names of 2 of them: Heroes and Queer As Folks. Can I get consolation prize ar? ;-)
adrien said…
i see....angels in america!

i see....transamerica!

thats bout it. anothing else with the word america in it? lol
Melvin Mah said…
any prize for that?? if not I wouldn't bother to squeeze my brain at all....hahahaha

at least one teh tarik la...~
Janvier said…
We really LOLed at QR's comment.

We were actually scratching our heads when we first saw them pictures elsewhere. :P

In pic 1 - Hero, QAF, and A Scanner Darkly.

In pic 2 - Matrix (the fanmade one), Transamerica, and Akira.

In pic 3 - No idea :P - is that Black Adder?
William said…
Just a few more to go...
conan_cat said…
lol... i only know one is will and grace, one is hero (the chinese movie), one is amelie and thats it XD
famil said…
transamerica, amelie, a scanner darkly, angels in america, domino.

thats all i know.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho