Blanc


Photo-0169
Swiped from williamnyk.
As usual, out of the blue, DanielH messaged me that he would be in the vicinity and asked me whether I was free for tea. I obliged. He always catches me on my good days. He told that he wanted to get his hair cut before his Berlin trip the day after and that he'd be doing it a salon somewhere near OKR.

Errr, I don't know the name of the place la. If you take the $1.60 highway, the one that can go Bangsar or KLCC, you can reach there direct!

Huh?! Anyway, he gave me very detailed instructions after he actually reached the salon, so I was happy. :P. The place is called Blanc. And it was their official opening day. Flowers. Horribly catered food. Fab-looking guests. A Marge Simpson look alike. Relatives. Red parasol. Heavy rain and a lion dance quartet. I chatted with him for 2 hours, but he still didn't get his hair cut. I couldn't wait anymore as I had to swim, so I bid him adieu.

And yeah, he finally gave me my souvenir from his HK trip-- he showed me his smooching pics. Haha. Looked more like getting the soul sucked outta ya! Hehe. Luckily he forgot about me having to treat him to a free movie and dinner! Hehe. Opps. And sorry I called "Hung Hung" the silk Salvatore Ferragamo bear, "This f*cking bear costs $180!?!". :P.

Have a nice trip, Daniel!

PS: Dear, remember to get the "Men In White" DVD... thanks..

Comments

Anonymous said…
a $180 bear?!!! it can breathe fire or something ka?
Jason said…
Em... adorned with gems perhaps?
savante said…
Blanc. Men in White. I see a trend :)
daniel henry said…
heh. thanks thanks. THANKS! LOLs. but i don't think that the men in white will be out so soon in vcd/dvd lo. kinna recent le... well hung hung's actual price was $360... do... i think that it's already a bargain... love has no price... HAHA. (hung hung is now sleeping on the carpet floor with no-kia kentai)
Cheryl said…
hey dear, i thought he said is RM not in SG? heh? if in SG memang crazy lor!
conan_cat said…
wahliao... got diamond in the bears eye one lor, faster go sell the bear on ebay and you will get rich in seconds!!

and wah, so rich go to celeb saloon oh ahha... :D nxt time when i got money i also wanna go celeb saloon try try their magic touch :D

but danielh also very geng lor, dunno the shop name also can give detailed instructions to the place XD
William said…
@JL: @Jason:
No la. It's just red, and wears a tie. Perhaps Daniel will post a pic.

@Savante:
Unintended!

@DanielH:
Sudah beli the DVD lor....

@Cheryl:
Discount!

@ConanC:
Celeb Salon? Har.... Yaloh, he memang geng one!
daniel henry said…
hung hung has appeared on my blog since the minute i bought him de la. it's the post before i left to hk wan. blieks!
daniel henry said…
OHHHssss... how muchie izzit? i have some S$ left... hope not too ex... dying broke here in berlin de... took cabs a few times and i feel... sooooo the pks... HAHA... sighs.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho