Meme 27


Roll The Dice
Swiped from taylorkoa22.
Supposed to have posted this as a filler in case you guys have gotten sick and tired of my bed sport exploits down south. But as usual, things got pushed around. Hopefully this will really help, but even not, at least I have tried to get in touch with some of my feelings, which I'm sure my Significant Other would approve of. The details are found here.

  1. A person is only as good as ... his word

  2. Friendship is always about ... giving and receiving

  3. To love is to ... give one's all

  4. Money makes me ... lose sight of the important things in my life

  5. I miss my ... innocence, my father, my KH

  6. My way of saying I care is ... by giving you the brutal truth with 15% of tact

  7. I try to spread love and happiness by ... being more selfless

  8. Pick the flowers ... to brighten up someone's day

  9. To love someone is to ... to love ourselves

  10. Beauty is ... subjective

  11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ... masturbation (:P)

  12. When I was twenty one, I remember ... life as an undergraduate

  13. I am most happy when ... everyone around me is at peace

  14. Nothing makes me happier than ... to see the same happiness reflected in my loved ones' eyes

  15. If I can change one thing, I will change ... my doubting heart
  16. .
  17. If smiles were ... exchangable for cash ... then I ... would be a rich man

  18. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ... love each other unconditionally?

  19. If you want to ... win my heart ... then you have to ... accept my shortcomings

  20. Money is not everything but ... it's better than nothing

  21. The most touching moments I have experienced is ... having my eyes opened to realisation that I am blessed with true friends

  22. I smile when ... I see cute kid

  23. When I am happy, I ... want to pass the feeling on

  24. If only I don't have to ... live a lie .., then ... I would be truly happy

  25. The best thing I did yesterday was ... to have a sense of accomplishment at work

  26. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"... Hurtling Through Life ..."
  27. One thing I must do before I die is ... make my family truly understand me

  28. Doing this meme, I feel like ... I have raised more questions than answers

Comments

Pike-chan said…
now we are one step closer in understanding you...
hi there..have been reading your blog for some time..and it has been most enjoyable..anyway, just wanna comment on point 13..to say someone is at peace usually means the person is dead..but that's just my thoughts.. :-)
savante said…
Where are the bed sport posts then? :P

Always good to talk it out with your significant other... air out your problems and hopefully solve a few of them.
Melvin Mah said…
mr. nice guy ... I suppose
William said…
@Pikey:
Haha. I don't even know myself. :P

@SimpleP:
Hi and thanks! Not everyone can die in peace. :P

@Savante:
I'll save those for Bedtime Stories.

@M5l:
I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing.

@CycloH:
High 5 Bread? :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho