Ko Chai Ku Ku, Ku Ko Chai


dalipods
Swiped from axb500.
Inspired by Janvier and Queer Ranter, I have decided to do a song list guessing game of my own. Initially, I had wanted to follow the original format, but then I noticed that most of the songs in my play list, I can't find the lyrics to. So Plan B. Maybe if I sample the start or chorus of each song and upload it ala the MyFM game. Wait a minute-- that'll include editing, finding a suitable hosting site, and time (which I lack!). Crap. So I have decided to just publish the answers and hopefully with it, you can decide for yourselves what a weirdo I am in terms of music taste.

  1. Skater Boy - Avril Lavigne
  2. Puteri Ledang - Noraniza Idris
  3. Al Mostafa - Zmiya
  4. Solitude - Karunesh
  5. Future Proof - Massive Attack
  6. Diesel Power - Prodigy
  7. Spring Song - He Xu Tian
  8. Swordsman Theme Song - Sam Hui
  9. The Mystic's Dream - Loreena McKennitt
  10. Ice Cream - New Young Pony Club
  11. Bhajans - Sheila Chandra
  12. Urami Bushi - Meiko Kaji
  13. Zhui Lang Man De Shi - Zhao Yong Hua
  14. Slow - Kylie Minogue

Some of the songs above are compliments of the Jaylex Foundation, some from my brother and the rest from friend and my own diggings. I always have to rely on alms. I have not bought a music CD in like ..... ages!

Comments

Ganymede said…
Interesting compilations. So random your songs. :P
Janvier said…
Almost fell from chair when we followed your train of thought to 'just post up the 25 songs aje'.

Very different, yer songlist. Also quite multiracial :D
Jaded Jeremy said…
Yes, you're a weirdo ;-) Bet those who said "interesting" were just being polite *nodded sagely*
savante said…
No wonder weird music lah. From Jaylex Foundation mah.
William said…
@QueerR:
Random is your thing. :P

@Jan:
Muhibbah!

@M5l:
:P

@JJ:
Complain you to KH liao. :P

@Savante:
Yaloh! But nice le!
MrBunnyBan said…
Er... wasn't the whole point supposed to be letting people guess the names?
Anonymous said…
where's no 10?

anyway, apart from no 15.. i never heard any of other songs..

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho