Meme 8


through
Swiped from _Neverletmego_.
I have been tagged again. QueerR this time. I will not bother with the rules as I always believed in buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih.

So, here are some quick facts about myself:

F1
KH and I are in love, but I must admit that we still have a lot to learn about each other. And I definitely have a lot more to learn about love.

F2
I talk too much for my own good. I hate lulls in conversations. I have lost count of the times my mouth has gotten me into trouble. I endeavour to follow Thumper's mum's advice: "When you got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all".

F3
I'm a giant mess. My mind is most cluttered thing in the world. My desktop looks like a typhoon hit it. My room is in disarray. Organize me.

F4
I am on the brink of being labeled a procrastinator. Perhaps, this has something to do with F3. I'm not making the best of my time. I don't get things done as they should. I always have to force myself to finish a checklist. I always have to force myself to do a checklist. Heh.

F5
I can't remember what I ate for lunch yesterday and I even forget what my Significant Other tells me at times, but I can remember the most obscure mania and general knowledge.

F6
I like to be included in conversations. Something to do with F2 and F5 perhaps. Nobody likes a loud-mouthed know-it-all. Smack me if I risk becoming one.

F7
Regret weighs heavily on me. This makes a fickle person. A bad decision-maker. Push me! Show me the way! Point me in the right direction. Give me some assertiveness.

F8
It took me 26 years to become who I really am. And the journey hasn't ended. Thursdays child has far to go...

Epilogue
I'm quite the impatient person. And I get ticked off off pretty easy these days. Gotta rediscover my centre. My inner peace. If only writing it down helps.

Comments

Little Prince said…
F2... no no... you should say this... when you have nothing better to say... and if you don't say anything... no one will think that you are mute... LOLs!!!
famil said…
how come the same one?

F3, F4 (well, actually I am a BIG procrastinator), F5 (useless knowledge people call it, but knowledge is power, i rebut), F7 (big time) and yeah, lately the epilogue.
Ganymede said…
We sure have our vices ain't it. :)

I applaud you for writing them down. Now its time to do something about it.
Anonymous said…
Aww, that's so sweet. You don't need to learn about love. It's inborn and everyone can speak the language of love.

But I will guide you if the need arises.

You can be so much more dear. Be the best person you can be *hugs*


KH
Anonymous said…
According to a recent study through secret agency, Nihon Himitsu Oruganitsum Bureau, shows that malays were descended from the hybrid between hog/boar and baboon, hence explains why they look like baboon and they don't eat pork.

Our latest DNA analysis confirmed the fact.

The Japanese, Europeans etc, all eat pork, so does that mean they are all dirty and only the malays and Arabs are clean?

These malays have no brains to think properly.

The secret agency study also finds that Muslims are more violent, lazy, cunning and barbaric due to the lack of pork in their meal and the wrong doctrine.

They had been misled by Quran for generations which was copied and twisted by Muhammad from Holy Bible just to control his followers so that they don't harm their same species/ancestor (the hybrid between hog/boar and baboon).
Pike-chan said…
this post makes me get to know you better....
all i know is that this is looking to be a spectacular mess of things at any rate.
William said…
@Daniel:
That one is Chinese saying la. :P

@Famil:
Haha. Birds of a feather, flock together.

@QueerR:
I didn't expect it to turn out so negative.

@KH:
I know you'll help. :)

@Pikey:
You too.

@QuickSilver:
Messy is good!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho