Low Down: The Bitch and the Prawn

Hi everyone. I've been real busy trying to chase my deadline lately and frankly, it ain't looking good. Sooner or later, the gauntlet is going to be thrown and someone's neck is going to be on the chopping block. A responsibility I can't shirk. My team is already working very hard and I only have myself to blame. To make things worse, an ad hoc thing has popped up and I have been given the green light to forget about my current project at the moment. Well, let's just say that it isn't a pretty distraction. I'm nearly at my wit's end. Just waiting for the final straw. Heh.

Negativity aside, I'm sure there are quite a few of you (DanielH!) who're dying to learn about the sordid details of my 'conjugal visit' to Not-So-Sunny Singapore. I'm not one to kiss and tell, so I'll just say that I had I loads of fun down south. Heh. Some random observations about JB:
  1. Motorcycle shops open till late.
  2. Every moneychanger I saw had a giant dollar sign in neon lights.


I reached Singapore at about 1:30am (thanks to the Friday jam + accident + rain) on Saturday and KH was already there waiting (My baby is so sweet :). Wanted to plant a kiss there and then, but anyway...). By the time we sent SK to my bro's place and reached KH's place in Tiong Bahru it was already 2+ in the morning. o.O.

There were two things about KH's place that Frankie told me to watch out for:
  1. The Stupid Dog
  2. The Prawn


The Stupid Dog is KH's landlord's bitch. Yes, bitch. She barks everytime I use the bathroom, because that's where she's leashed. And when she barks. the whole house is alerted. She has to be placated by brandishing a broom and feeding her with doggie bisuits. I couldn't really get her to familiarize with my scent. That stupid dog. On the other hand, The Prawn is the landlord's son. As to why he is given this moniker-- when we eat prawns, we just eat body and throw away the head. The guy loves to laze around the house half naked. Tanned. Lean. But Frankie doesn't find his face cute. Hence the name. However, I wolf the head down anyway, with all it's cholesterol-ly goodness. Heh.

I finally got to see how KH lives. Quite a spacious room. A tad on the unruly side, but I'm like that too. And the kid is a hoarder. Singapore could declare an emergency and our friend can live off the rations for 3 weeks at least. -_-". By the time we showered and got ready for bed, we were already exhausted. As with any strange bed, I couldn't really sleep and KH wasn't used to someone else on the bed too. The next morning, we were practically zombies. We didn't spend much time together as KH had to work and I had to meet friends. More in the sequel...

Comments

Anonymous said…
"we showered and got ready for bed,"

no wonder la exhausted :P
savante said…
Where are the pics of the prawn? Neck down, I mean.
Anonymous said…
I couldn't sleep that night not because of you were there, it was because I was constantly "awakened" ;P


KH
adrien said…
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww.......
Little Prince said…
i swear i can feel your intense workload while reading this post... the writing sounds so... compact and rush le! hahaha.

... that was so not even an entry. let's hope the main course and desert is much better... HAHAHA!

MORE MORE MORE!
Pike-chan said…
like savante asked... where's the pic of the prawn~~, kekekeke.

HUgging to sleep on bed is nice... the warm feeling...
Vengelyne said…
So KH said she was constantly "awakened" by you. I'm snickering and I'm sure you know why. :P
Anonymous said…
Well sporean men a hotter then msian men. At least when walking on the street the chance u bumb into hotter guy at spore street is higher then at Msia. Whats what i feel. But if compare with attitude, i think i will still prefer Msian men instead of "Lion City" men, there attitude really drive me off. go figure out by uself, if u want to know more.
Ganymede said…
*hik hik hik

Stupid dog indeed and I'm feeling a little hungry for prawns. Hehehehe.

I do agree on the hoarding by your beloved KH. He could last a nuclear winter. Hehhehe.
Fable Frog said…
wah wah~ at first i thought there are pet dog and pet prawns in the house!!! lol!! such a cute nickname! does he know??
Cyclohelix said…
lol, the house must have rocked with all that commotion XD

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho