Decade-nt Wait

Warning: Mini spoiler ahead. But I guess everyone has watched it already. :P.

Having watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 the other day, one particular part of the story got me thinking.
The Curse of Calypso

The captain of Flying Dutchman would have his heart cut out and put into a chest.

He would be bound to the ship, responsible for ferrying the souls of those who had died at sea.

He is only allowed to make port once every 10 years, to be with the one he loved...


In the movie, Davy Jones would get down and dirty with Tia Dalma every 10 years.

Ditto for Will Turner who gets to shag Elizabeth only once in 10 years.

I told KH that I somewhat feel like we're in such a situation. And the great answer I got:

Well, you've waited more than 25 years, so what's another decade?

Blek.

Comments

Anonymous said…
a decade... 25 + 10 = 35... aiyoyo...
MrBunnyBan said…
I think you need your own sounds post. Explaining murp and blek. :P
nyonyapenang said…
35.....still young lar....
famil said…
will turner wont age, but elizabeth will... eeeeiii
Anonymous said…
Hey dear ... one word for u --- "desprado"! haha... :P
Legolas said…
You don't need to wait 10 years mah. Just get a bus or train or plane and you can get that shag already. :-)
Janvier said…
True, tisn't very far plus we're well-known for having loads of public holidays...
thompsonboy said…
dont make me gag....SUNGGUH
Vengelyne said…
Haven't you heard that all good things come to those who wait? Haha...

I'm sure it'll be worth it. ;)
Anonymous said…
I watched it last Sat and tot the same thing too. Hehe.
savante said…
Wah, he said that... How romantic. Unbelievable but still romantic.
William said…
@JL:
KH complain that I should be 26. Hehe.

@Ban:
Murp!

@NyonyaP:
Haha. The prime of your life, but not sexual prime. Haha.

@Famil:
Yeah!

@SK:
Pandailah la kau... nanti your turn baru tahu...

@Legolas: @Janvier:
Easier said than done. I have my reasons.

@ThompsonB:
Don't la like that...

@Venge:
I want gratification... Instant gratification! lol.

@FireH:
We think alike!

@Savante:
As Dean Caine says, "Believe it".

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho