Thinking of You

Sensing my despair, KH employed the help of a mutual friend to pass me a card. A simple card, yet full of meaning for me.

He understands me.
I cling to the hand he offers me.
He eases my pain.
I feel his strength in me.
He wipes away each bitter tear.
He lends me his a sympathetic ear.
He thinks of me in these trying times.
And I think of him.

His words give me comfort in this storm I am going through. And I am glad he feels my love for him and in return, he showers me with his love tenfold. I can only hope that what we have will last, but I will work hard to keep the flame burning. I will not so easily give up. I want to see this through.

We want to see this throug.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, you and I want to see it through ...

Just a little something for you, as a sign that I care and that you're in my thoughts always

*hugs*

KH
nyonyapenang said…
all the best to you both. :)
Will said…
It is so cool to learn that two people I link to on my blog are seeing each other. :-) What a small world!
pretty shook up, hey? don't be too flustered. and it's kinda kewl too.
William said…
@KH:
It is a rough ride for both of us. And will definitely see it through.

@NyonyaP:
Thanks Nyonya.

@Will:
It's a *very* small world.. :)

@QSL:
I hope I can at least function at work. :D

@R2K:
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho