Scarlet Dreams

Note: My skankiest post to date. Caution advised. Take with a pinch of salt.

For the past few days, I have not been getting the sleep my body deserves. Stress at work. Late nights. Naughty hands. All have led to my sleep-deprived state. In normal cases, the amount of sleep I can squeeze out of those few hours are usually not quality sleep with good REM time. However, during on of those nights, I did have a very vivid dream. I don't know if it'd due to sexual frustration (perhaps I've gotten sick of the twins) or a libido overdrive (unlikely since the testosterone levels only go downhill from here), but I had quite a skanky dream.

In the dream, I was climbing a narrow metal ladder (like the kind you see in Dr Evils's lair) in a semi-naked state (nothing was hanging loose, in case you're wondering). At one point, there was a small landing. And on that tight space was a semi-cute (why isn't there perfection in my dreams?!) person of Japanese descent lounging lazily. As I passed the fella, my attention was "grabbed" (you can make your own conclusions but let's just say that a leg was involved, :P). And get this, I dreamt that I stopped to think for a split second.....

Would KH (my Significant Other) mind?

Let's just say that that thought bubble burst as soon as it appeared. I just went down and kissed the bugger hard on the lips. And I remembered thinking to myself,

What a sloppy kisser!

Some saliva exchange and a few gropes later, I awoke from the dream. Not a wet dream, but enjoyable none-the-less. So, the million dollar question is this,

Was that considered cheating?

PS: I told KH about it and he wasn't too amused. :P

Comments

Derek said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
I know you seldom have skanky dreams. And I WASN'T wasn't too amused! (notice the two negatives!)

At least, dream of a extremely cute Japanese, then I would understand la ... not cute but willing eh? LOL


KH
Pluboy2 said…
lol.. can we make that dream a reality?

KEKEK.. someone can be make-believe the partially cute Jap.. I do look like Jap, dont I?

oh derek.. two negatives makes a positive lah.. so u are amused! :)
nyonyapenang said…
dreams are just dreams nia lar....**poofff...**...then goes bo liao.
MrBunnyBan said…
*cough please respect anonymity cough*

I doubt he'd mind all that much. A dream is a dream is a dream. Action or even desire when you're awake is another thing.
KopiSoh said…
Agree with nyonya, dreams are just dreams, dun worry yourself too much about it, we all dream and we can't control our dreams.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pluboy2 said…
wahh.,. fuck that vesewe! stop spamming u idiot!
Ganymede said…
Oooo skanky dreams. :P

I love special dreams.

STFU vesewe... Make a post of your own and don't spam...
William said…
@KH:
OK lor, I dream of a threesome with you lor... can?

@PluB:
You're hired! :P

@NyonyaP:
Yeah, poof! Especially when it was just starting to get good. :P

@Ban:
When awake, we have more distractions.

@Firehorse:
But I just worry that it's some kind of subconscious thought being played out.

@Vesewe:
Goodness. What a long commentary.

@QueerR:
Aik, change name already. Anything skanky would be your cup of tea!
Anonymous said…
True, sometimes it can be but isn't better to explore those thoughts now instead of suppressing it, sooner or later it will come up again if it is something that truly needs to be address.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho