Neither Here Nor There

When Someone treats you to meal, you tend not to order too much, out of politeness. But sincere and gracious hosts would order on your behalf to avoid any awkwardness. But sometimes, this is not so. I just left such a dinner and I must say that I left a little annoyed and more than a little hungry. Oh well, I am grateful anyway. But it does not mean I cannot be a little pissed. Company tab also like this. Sigh.

Reached gullet, but not quite the lungs. Neither here nor there. Got to cook some mamee now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh poor dear... hafta cook maggie ar? me here is pampered. He cooked everything. i just reheat and makan for lunch. Dinner i should prepare but somehow he wanna cook for me :P. Dont jealous la..i will cook for u when i am back then.
famil said…
ooo.. scared to belanja u makan then.. later would appear on one of the entry as a kiam siap guy :p
Vengelyne said…
Treating under company's tab is fine if your claims are easily approved.

Mine takes about 60 days before I get to see my money again, even then the lady who does it can override my big bosses' approvals. Bah. It's like we are using her husband's money to run the company. Ptooi!

Despite the toughness, my customers always leave with stomachs too full, and with leftover food on the table. =) A full stomach is a happy customer. =D
KopiSoh said…
LOL, dis reminds me of when I was younger and out on dates, always eat like bird lidat then come home so hungry hantam Maggi noodles like nobody's business.
William said…
@SK:
Hehe. Miss your cooking la...

@Famil:
I will do it anonymously. :P

@Venge:
Treat me! Under company's tab. :P

@FireH:
Haha. Just whack only!
EarlGreyTea said…
kesian, next time tell me la, i'll cook up some ayam masak merah :p

EGT
MrBunnyBan said…
Hrmmm. Mental note: order more when belanjaing....

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho