Together

There are things in our life that are very private in nature, hence not usually shared with others. But when the time comes to share it, we may have hang ups about it and perhaps develop a kind of mental block that prohibits you from sharing that inner part of yourself. However, with perseverance, patience and a strong will, all obstacles can and will be removed. As it is said, good things happen to those who wait. And I am glad that I was given the time to adapt, given the chance to show my worth, and most importantly, given the love and gentle, guiding hand tofind my way around the difficulties and make myself comfortable with the situation. So far, the discoveries have been mindblowing and I am very grateful. In time, I hope the harvest will be plenty...

Comments

Little Prince said…
mmm i'm blurred by that post... you're now attached huh? kekeke... =)
Anonymous said…
Yup, good things come to those who wait ...

And you didn't have to show your worth. It was there, waiting to be discovered.

Discoveries have been mindblowing - I think I know what you mean ;P
MrBunnyBan said…
Yays! :) Good for you both.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho