Di BTS


Gelatomio
Swiped from williamnyk.
Spent some quality time with my di, Jase at Berjaya Times Square after work. He supposedly had a big secret to tell me, but he didn't really tell anyway (see! I'm not a mulut tempayan. I didn't tell anyone about your Antonio Banderas blow-up doll. Kidding. Kidding). Anyway, my throat was flaring up, so I decided for something mercifull to my throat. Wanted to try Chikuho Ramen, but apparently it had closed down, replaced by Mr. Ramen. What the heck. We ate there anyway since thanks to my great sense of direction and BTS fantastic layout (from the architects who brought you the Mines of Moria), we were too tired to look for another eatery. I ordered the Miso Ramen, whereas Jase had the Chicken Katsu-Don. Food was crappy. The service staff was mostly Myanmarese, making it a real unique dining experience. Cheap though, I'll give it that.

Next on, we moved onto ice cream. t was either Baskin Robbins or Gelatomio. I chose the latter. We ordered the weekday special-- 4 flavours for the price of 3. Had Rum & Crunch, Banana Yoghurt, Mixed Berry and Hazelnut. Not bad really, but the mixed berries had too much seeds and the Hazelnut didn't really have any decent hazelnuts. But I highly recommend it for health freaks, even their *spoons* are 99% fat-free (*JASE NOTICED THIS* lol). Tee-hee. Go check out their kiosk to find out what I mean. I was burping 4 flavours the whole night. One after the other. :P. Everyone's a health freak these days. Secret Recipe now serves High-Fibre Cheesecake, Low Glycaemic Index Chocolate Cake and Transfat-Free Peach Cake. Next thing you know, they'll be serving the I-Can't-Believe-It's-The-Good-For-You-But-Doesn't-Taste-Like-Styrofoam Cake. No place to eat, so we had to adjourn to the bench, watching the emptiness of BTS.

Finishing that, we went off to Metrojaya to sniff the fragrances. My Davidoff Cool Water is on its last legs, so I thought I'd check out some new scents. Tried CK Euphoria-- reinforced my dislike for CK. Too strong. Tried several from Kenzo. Didn't appeal. Kenneth Cole Black. Didn't appeal. Armani Code, Armani Mania, Aqua di Gio. Not bad, but didn't really like them. I think I liked the coffee beans the best.

Before leaving, we had some kwai lien kou at Kwoong Woh Tong to soothe my throat. A very interesting journey back. We actually met Fabio and Alicia Keys (male version). Fabio had long-flowing hair and a body to match. It looked so wrong. His hair was too pretty (kinda like Taboo's hair from Black-Eyed Peas). And he let it to the one side of his head. Like a Pantene commercial. Alicia on the other hand was in 'her' corn roll phase. But it looked weird coz the hair was dyed a kind of blonde. What a lucky day. What a lucky day indeed.

Comments

Ganymede said…
So fun~~~

*sniff sniff

Heheheh.
Jason said…
eh.. i'm the one whole told the people at the counter their spoons are 99% fat free okay! dun simply simply say liao!
Melvin Mah said…
I wonder any people actually eat spoons coz if not what is the purpose of making a spoon 99% fat free...???? curious...~
MrBunnyBan said…
Food post some more...
William said…
@Defiant:
Next round will be with you!

@Jase:
I alredy amended my post. Happy? :D

M5lvin:
It was a joke. A case of bad lebelling.

@Ban:
What?! Lovey-dovey post?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho