Ultra HK


Giftcollage
Swiped from williamnyk.
Recently, I received an e-mail from Samsung Fun Club (SFC) stating that I had won the "Tony" Prize of their "Ultra Honour" contest. Don't jump around pulling your hair yet, I didn't win an Ultra Edition Samsung phone. The contest featured 3 of their spokespersons, and all you had to do was take an "Ultra Personality" test and write a little something at the end (I forget). The prizes are awarded according to the personality you matched:

1) Rizalman - A Rizalman T-Shirt.

2) Bernard Chauly - An autographed Bernard Chauly postcard (is he famous?).

3) Tony - Samsung Premiums (who?).


Being the smart one as always, KH translated Samsung Premiums as "Samsung marketing freebies". I got the following:

1) A really cool Ultra Edition paper bag.

2) An aluminium CD holder.

3) A business card holder.

4) A SFC keychain.

5) A SFC handphone strap.

6) A note holder.

7) A notepad.

8) A thermos.


Gifts. Gifts and MORE gifts. Just seem to get enough of 'em. Even small baubles and trinkets are welcome. I have quite a collection really on my mirror cabinet. And recently, my sister came back from her HK trip bearing more gifts:

1) A reversible sling bag. (kewl!)

2) A Camoufla Monkey solar flash plate (a keychain that flashes in the presence of light).


FK also went to HK Disneyland and got me a Steamboat Willie pen! Bwahaha. Oh yeah, SK's stuff from her Vietnam trip too!

Practically giggling with joy. And it's not even Christmas!

Last but definitely not least, KH came bearing gifts from Singapore too:

1) A Monkey Head T-shirt (says it reminds him of me. Monkey genes.)

2) An intricate aluminium keychain

Anyone who has seen my room will agree that my chest of drawers is already overflowing with trinkets. But some are very close to my heart. Gifts that are borne out of much love and thought.

collagegifl2

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Banyakne little littel gifts... can spare some or not? That heart thingy looks particularly smashing. ;)
Little Prince said…
... why would you want a post card signed by my director? LOL... that's funny... tho he is very well received in Japan... people actually came up to him and said... WE LOVE YOUR FILM!!! amazing huh!!!
Janvier said…
Bernard Chauly scored some good M'sian films too was what Wii remembered. Wii bought the Goodbye Boys VCD and enjoyed it (although our friends enjoyed it more as it reminded them of their scouting days) while Gol & Gincu was light watching.

Ooo! Didn't realise he wrote/directed Adam and Steve!
Anonymous said…
Heh, glad you like the gifts. The Monkey shirt is coz you're born in the year of the Monkey!

LOL

KH
William said…
@Ban:
Never get me any beads for my collection!

@Daniel:
Oh ya, you worked on "Gol & Gincu".

@Janvier:
Not seen any of those movies le.

@KH:
The monkey still hanging in my wardrobe. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho