Twin Sausages


twin sausages
Swiped from plhu.
Note: This is a REALLY stale post. Fresh one's are preserved over at Robb and David's blogs respectively.

Due to some last minute work on Saturday, I arrived at the gathering a fashionable 1.5 hours late. My tardiness also dragged the Godfather down since he was my responsiblity. Hungry, tired and stinky after a whole day out, I was really ravenous. The guys were so kind to have actually pre-ordered some food for us. Before you go awwwwwwwwwwwwww, read on first:


Me: Food. Food. Food. I need food.

Liars: Hey, eat this first. We know you'd be hungry.

Me: (eyeing the suspicious looking sausage) Errrmm. This is like just off the grill, I'll eat it later.

Liars: Eat la. Come on, we specially bought for you guys.

Me: (with much trepidation I put my lips to the red, angry-looking sausage) Eerrr. This is SPICY!

Liars: Not spicy la, it's just the heat.

Me: (bite off a chunk and swallow) Yikes! (I run off to order food with tears streaming down my cheeks and obscenities tumbling from my mouth)


It was actually the super-spicy Ma Lat Taiwan Sausage. Shit! Numbs the lips. Burns the tongue. If you're trying for the Angelina Jolie look or if you wanna do an impression of an Ikan Patin without employing the use of a hot iron curler, give that sausage a try. Available at Ming Tien Food Court, SS24. Wifi-available.

PS: Bunny, before you post a complain that this yet ANOTHER food post, please take into consideration that you FFK us that day!!

Comments

Derek said…
Hmmm, those two sausages really look suggestive LOL

Too spicy until forgot to take pics of the actual sausages hor? ;P
Little Prince said…
mmm... i should have prepared those for my models... next time... LOLs...
WOW so that moments your lips must have been so kissable la... HAHAHAHAHAHA
daniel henry said…
... damnit... now only i read the past comment... stalker!?
fine... i dun visit de. BLERGH.
;p
thompsonboy said…
I have to agree with Derek on the sausage
William said…
@Der:
ThompsonB has warned me that is unbecoming to take photographs of food...... but I do it anyway.

Daniel:
Yes, your shoots would be so much steamier. Why you so many IDs one..?

@ThompsonB:
Suggestive of what ohhhh?
MrBunnyBan said…
I think you should have put up pictures of you putting the long sausage in your mouth, that's all. ;)
R said…
thank you, thank you, i contributed to the idea of feeding him wit spicy sausage. haha

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho