Auld Lang Syne

How quickly the year breezes by. Everytime I sit down at Coffee Bean with Mel, we reminisce about our university hey days and lament how swiftly it all went by. Every year we make some kind of resolution and most of the times we brush them off, only to carry them forward or completely forget about it. This time round, I'm proud to say that I've at least accomplished some things:

1) I actually learnt how to swim. Not very well. But good enough la.
2) Got a promotion at work (not exactly planned, but I'm very grateful)

The following are the things I hope to achieve:

1) Get my wisdom tooth extracted (sakiiiit...)
2) Learn to ride a bicycle? (laugh, laugh)

Simple enough? I'm the world's greatest procrastinator.....

PS: SK can attest to the fact that I took 1 year to actually buy my digital camera. 6 years to decide on a pair of shoes. As Niel so eloquently put, "in the name of Tom Ford and Kark Lagerfeld..."

Comments

savante said…
Take pictures of yourself on the bicycle!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho