OMG!


OMG_Girls
Swiped from williamnyk.
Overheard in Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, OUG (OK, I was on eavesdropping 4 Ms. Mat Salleh Celup @ 4 Heavenly Bitches, the bloody WIFI was down, so it was do some crap programming, or listen to their inane conversation):

OH MY GAWD! I LOVE BOOTS! WHERE CAN I GET GOOD BOOTS! I DON'T LIKE COACH. BUT I LOVE THE BOOTS!

ENERGIE IS A BIT HOE. A BIT HOE. THEIR TOPS ARE HOE. LIKE I'M A HOE, YOU KNOW.

I'M A ZARA PERSON. FOREVER 21 IS SUPER! IT'S SUPER.

I THINK WAREHOUSE IS GOOD. GOOD BASICS.

LOOK AT THIS! 100 PEOPLE DIED WHEN A BOAT COLLIDED! WHO CARES?! IN CANADA. WHO CARES?!

YOU GOT TO KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR CUTE BOYS! I USED PLAY 'TOUCH' WITH BOYS. REAL CUTE! REAL GOOD-LOOKING.

DON'T YOU THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE! YOU'RE SO SHALLOW. I'M DISAPPOINTED. CAN'T I THINK ABOUT BOYS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?! I MEAN THE BOYS HERE... UGH.

WHAT'S HER NAME? CHERYL?! OH MY GAWD! SHE'S A COW! SHE'S A COW!

I CAN'T SPEAK CHINESE. LIKE, WHAT IF I GET THE INTONATION WRONG?! I RATHER SPEAK FRENCH.

THE FIRE PANTS! THE CARGO PANTS. LOADS OF POCKETS. HE USED TO WEAR THOSE LIME GREEN T-SHIRTS.
HORIBLE FASHION SENSE. HATED HIM. YAP. YAP. YAP.

TUBE TOPS TWO SIZES TOO SMALL. AND THOSE LOW-RIDERS. AND THE MINIS. XXXS. WHAT IS IT WITH THEM?!


Don't you just love those girls to bits?

CB_XMAS

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha...interesting...
Remind me to tell about this when I am having ice-cream in Vietnam.

Venue: Hotel Lounge (The oldest hotel there where Andy Lau stayed before)
Time: 2230 Vietnam (2330 Malaysia Time)

A gang of guys (local and foreigners) having conversation and chatting…After cups of drinking, start la…

I MUST HAVE SEX EVERY NIGHTS…I JUST LOVE IT

OOHHH…WITH YOUR GIRL FRIEND ??

I SLEEP WITH MANY GIRLS…. MOST OF MY GIRL FRIENDS…. MUST TRY DIFFERENTLY…. YOU?

OOOOOHHH, U THINK I DON’T? COME ON…I AM NOT A GAY… I DO
HAVE SEX

I DON’T LIKE CONDOMS…

BUT, I JUST LIKE TO BE WITH MY BOY FRIEND IN THE PARK (FYI, many parks in Vietnam and free show on going)

WOW… THAT’S SOUND GREAT… JUST ONE?

Bla……Bla……..Bla

These guys are just sitting beside my table… Talking like nobody else around.

After whole day of boring exhibition, my nights in Vietnam isn’t that bored heh…. :P
Anonymous said…
bitching away... such wannabees.. hmm.. for all you know, they'l end up going to some stall nearby, whacking all the prawn mee and chee choeng fun, hoping to God that no one would ever see them there..
just me said…
Maybe it was a competition to see who can criticize the most and in the loudest intonation and of course, they knew that you were eavesdropping and so they were kinda playing along...
Little Prince said…
oh that's like so not ME.
i don't like flaunt my dior. chanel. prada vivienne westwood, hugo, versace, helmut lang, bling blings around like at ALL.
oh dear lord...
these girls...
they are so like not my BFFs at all...

mmm. but i do remember once my friends and i... we talked about who had sex and who's still the rare dino... out loud... in a mamak... 2am in the morning... and no there was a lot of people there... like big OPS. haha
William said…
@Nyonya:
Haha. Sumbat 'ngan pai krismas.

@SK:
This is called "blow water". Haha.

@Mel:
That's why they normally "ta pau". Hehe.

@JustMe:
I doubt they would put on a show for me alone.

@Daniel:
It's fun getting strange stares!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho