Sick Mother-In-Law


Once again, I've found a chinese radio ad that I've got to share. It's not really annoying or anthing, but the premise of both the ads are quite disturbing, in my book. Here's the ad for eMagic EPT Facial Treatment (not too sure about the spelling):

Version 1

Johnson: (Wolf whistle) Where're you going leng lui?
Woman: Eh, is that you, Johnson?
Johnson: Opps, it's my mother-in-law!
Woman: (Oh my! Even my son-in-law couldn't recognize me after my eMagic EPT Facial Treatment! My skin is smooth and more radiant!)
Young Man: (Wolf whistle)
Woman: Are you sure you didn't recognize the wrong person, young man?

Comment: What shocks me is that Johnson's mother-in-law is not at all disturbed that her son-in-law was flirting with random women on the street. Even worse is that she was very proud of herself, being able the catch the eye of her son-in-law. Sick. Pengz.

Version 2

Husband: (Kisses wife on cheek)
Wife: Am I dreaming? Did my husband just kiss me? I don't blame him for not kissing me all these years since I was old and wrinkly. But since my eMagic EPT Facial Treatment, my skin free of wrinkles and younger-looking!
Husband: (Kisses wife on cheek again)
Wife: Encore! Encore!

Comment: The final shouts of "Encore" by the wife sounded like her husband was actually "pounding" her in bed. Baaaaad taste.

There's actually a version 3, but I have no complaints. Apparently the baby in the ad can't recognize the grandmother anymore after going for the treatments. WOW!

eMagic gives your skin magic!

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is abso-fucking-lutely the most sickening radio ad on earth ever!
thompsonboy said…
the other at kancil air, my AM was telling me..these chinese ads...they always like dialogue..dunno why also
William said…
@Ah X An:
Welcome. Too bad I can't read Chinese.

@TBoy:
Dialogue is fun at times. And sometimes they're really funny. The voice talent is good. But most of the times, annoying also la.

@DHenry:
Pity the poor woman.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho