The Lesser of Two Evils


loiterspend
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
One must compliment the management of Sunway Pyramid for putting up this sign. Since my secondary school days, loitering or more affectionately called gejala lepak has been scourge among the youths in Malaysia. I really admire the management for doing their bit for the betterment our community by trying to deter the act of loitering. Their approach is really novel. Why loiter around the corridors (God forbid making a mess and scaring away honest shoppers) when you can spend good money at our tenants. Who cares if you're a truant form three student with no pocket money to spare. We don't care how you get money, just move your asses into our stores and start generating some sales. There's only barely 11 shopping hours for God's sake! At the end of the day, we're happy. You're happy. The community's happy.

Comments

Vengelyne said…
You must be related to the Sunway Group or something... you puji Pyramid! =P

I've not been hanging out there ever since the parking became so messed up... I used to know the place at the back of my hand since it only takes 8 minutes to reach there if I use the NPE. :D
savante said…
That was surprisingly quite cool of the management actually! Good thing.
Very interesting.

I suggest you follow what it says, you may get in big trouble if not.
William said…
Argggh! I'm losing my touch. I have lost my sarcasm.
Vengelyne said…
*pats William on the head* Now now... shit happens. You don't have to be sarcastic, just be yourself? Unless your normal self is always full of sarcasm. =P
thompsonboy said…
hahah...poor william.

No signs in our third world have ever stop anyone from commiting offences before so what makes them think those things can help?
ikanbilis said…
i've been to the Great Pyrimids of Giza and entered the Great Pyramid of Khufu but never stepped into Sunway Pyramid. Sad right?
William said…
@Venge:
By patting my head, you end up with a hand full of hair mud.

@Daniel:
I've put up a sign. I've done my duty. Look at the "Tak Nak" campaign.

@IkanB:
Show off. :P. I've never been to the the Blue Lagoon AND Sunway Lagoon. Heh.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho