Home Alone

Coincidently, with Venge's parents off for two weeks on a trip to Australia, my mum just came back from a holiday in China. The "7 Day Trip to Wonderland" had her travelling to Jiuzhaigou, Mount Er Mei, Leshan and other scenic places in the vicinity. While she was soaking in China's beauty at thousands of feet above sea level, I was home alone. The weekdays were ueventful. With work leeching much fun out of life these days, I usually only leave the office late. Dinner would usually be a simple affair. However, I had to be more creative on the weekends as my mum stocked up groceries for me, so hafta clear stock. Sometimes, soup in a slow cooker before leaving for work, or have SK and HP do some cooking with my raw materials. The little cooking I did was really weird, I just combined misc stuff that was lying around. Bread with fried fish fillet flakes, with a pumpkin soup on the side. Or instant ramen with tomatoes, seaweed, egg and coral lettuce. Don't flinch, it wasn't as bad as it sounds. *grin*.

Monkey Peaches crazybowl comb

Goodies aplenty from China. My mum bought me my favourite peaches. Really sweet. Reminiscent of ass cracks, but an ass you would want to kiss. :P. Unfortunatey, she only came back with one photo as the camera she brought went on the fritz. A waste. But she's no fan of taking photographs anyway. She also bought me a comb made of yak horn (!). Truth be told, I haven't used a comb in 6 months, but my mum assures it can be used for scalp massage, so I guess it will be of of some use after allo the . The trip really wore her out. Sick before leaving and now she's sick again. Some real rest will do her good. Speaking of holidays, I haven't been on one in ages. Next one coming in October. Rediscovering my roots in Kuantan.

Comments

Vengelyne said…
You certainly fared better than me in the kitchen. I've only cooked twice so far within 9 days of my parents' departure. And even so, my cooking = reheating the dish mom cooked for us so that we'd be able to eat in for 1 or 2 days. Haha...
William said…
By not burning the house down, you have shown yourself worthy to grovel at the Domestic Goddess' feet. *wink*

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho