Weekend Work


:: فن ::
Originally uploaded by Ra3ni.
Can you believe on blogging from the friggin' office on a sweltering Saturday afternoon?! My stupid system went down for the past two days. The database was acting up. All connections timed out causing a meltdown. I'm now looking at all the logs, but I've come up with nothing significant, except that the database log is a little bloated (thanks to the IT department for changing the scheduled task user password and not notifying, causing my task to be stagnant for months). I've fixed that. Now I'm praying that it'll be good and not cause another fiasco!

Comments

Mr RM said…
At first, I thought this is a pix of your office, and then only I realised that this is a pix taken from the net....

NIce blog.... keep it up!
William said…
Can't plagiarize. You can see the owner on the link. Heh.

Thanks for the support and thanks for dropping by.
Anonymous said…
It is a extremely good entertainment to relax urself. Work hard n get fun as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho