Supa-boy


Superboy
Originally uploaded by Pablo Latorre.
Yeah, yeah, I know the hype of Superman Returns is already over. So last year. So passe. But, I have a bad memory these days. I keep forgetting to post stuff. However, it's still a little relevant as I still see it on TV. If you watch weekend cartoons (I still do, after all these years. Even if I'm reading the papers, I'll turn the idiot box on). There's this one advertisement that really takes the cake of toys these days not leaving anything to children's imaginations anymore:

The Superman Inflato-Suit from Mattel

Buy it for a tonne of money. Get your kid to wear it. Put in the batteries (batteries not included of course). Turn it on. The fan goes of. Voila, your kid's torso balloons up faster than you can shove steroids down a goose bred for foie gras. In my opinion, this concept would have worked better for Marshmallow Man. However, one can't help but wonder where's the bottom portion of the suit....

Comments

Vengelyne said…
Only you would be so vocal about the bottom portion of the Superman suit, eh? It's good to speak your mind and we all know what kinda mind you have. *wink wink*
William said…
Still it's not enough to decisively make a conclusion on the "psycho + nympho" issue. :P.

It's logical from a marketing point of view, Venge. If you can manufacture the torso, I'm sure some kids out there would like the "bottom part" as well for complete-ness. Full set. Hehe.
Vengelyne said…
That's why there was a question mark added to the "psycho + nympho" sentence.

Are you sore about that? Lol. Ok, fine. I'll take that out and rename it to what you want me to. Just tell me, k?

I hope you at least got some hits from my blog what with the interesting way I described you, no?
William said…
Don't worry about the "psycho + nympho" thing. I'm not sore about. Just something else to put under my belt. :D.

I don't think I'm getting any hits from your side of the fence. I'm not sure. Are you getting any from my side?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho