New Toy


IMG_1812
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
I recently received my new gadget from the office, a spanking, new Laptop!!! An Acer Aspire 5540. Here are the specs for you to drool over:
- Intel Core Duo Processor T2050 (1.6GHz, 533MHz FSB, 2MB L2 Cache)
- 14.1" WXGA CrystalBrite LCD (boleh bercermin with it)
- 2GB DDR2 RAM (!)

Luckily it's not too heavy at 2.5kg. I developed a sore shoulder lugging around a previous model. It's supposed to be for work, but I have other plans for it. :P.

Comments

Zemien said…
I could swear I just orgasm-ed when I read "2GB DDR2 RAM". My 512MB is cursing at you right now.

Anyway, a friend also got a model similar to yours (without the orgasm-inducing specs). I find the LCD to be TOO shiny. It becomes hard to read outdoors or from the side. Which I think is a step back for technology.
William said…
Glad my post helped you get your rocks off. The last time was on your tag board. I'm getting good at this. :D. Yeah and you're right, the screen sucks. Smudge magnet as well.
Kl Shopaholique said…
hmm jeles nyeeeeee. whts de plan? hehehe
William said…
My plans involve non-legit software la, but can't do that on office property. Sekali BSA datang, my ass would be in a sling.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho